No announcement yet.

[Build Log] Project Purple Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK Bart. I'm paying very close attention to Mick's team at Mayhems.
    All things point to a correction of all the issues that came from prior generations.

Will I use it my next build? For sure... call it my first ever sponsorship deal
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

• I think Aurora 2 can run for at least 6 mo.

I would go purple Aurora even if only for taking ultimate pictures. No other option would look as sexy. After that you can run just distilled what all that matter.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• I was running some aurora booster in my old P5, it seems to be fine as long as you turn the system on every once and a while. I left it for a few weeks and all the particles settled to the bottom of the res. I would use aurora in the future but only in something I plan to use each day.

Its good to hear they are fixing the issues, Bungz.
        My Imgur

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          IDK Bart. I'm paying very close attention to Mick's team at Mayhems.
          All things point to a correction of all the issues that came from prior generations.

Will I use it my next build? For sure... call it my first ever sponsorship deal
          That's great news! Congrats man! I think I'm going to try the Mayhems stuff with the next build.

Comment

• me sponsored? lol. wishful thinking that's all. would mean I'd actually have to get off my ass and build something.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

• Cool layout, colours, and nice and clean. I like the flow plates. But I think they may yield a higher delta, as they may retain heat the rad(s) cant dissipate. No? If components are running at stock speed, I dont think it would be an issue. But if overclocked, it could be a limiting factor. Otherwise, very cool. I have seen it done in the past and looks tits. Nice work.

Comment

• I tried something yesterday night and wanted to share with you. The Enermax Cluster Advance has a nice white LED and the blades are quite easy to remove. I wanted to see what it looked like if I tried to apply a transparent purple vinyl in the inner edge of the case fan... What do you think?

Sorry about the size of the images, forgot to resize to a smaller version and I'm a newbie with imgur...

Orange Horizon (Parvum Systems S2, i5-4690K, GTX 780TI, 16GB CL9, 500GB, Custom Loop)

Comment

• Looks great! If I were you I might even try 2 layers of the vinyl to make it even more purple. That might just be an issue with taking pictures of leds though.
                  My Imgur

Comment

• Nice trick.
                    Looks good
                    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Hey Easynator,

First of all, great build! I love it and you seem like a master craftsman at work.

I was wondering how you do the flat acrylic reservoir.

I figured you must first plan out where runs will end up on that bottom sandwiched plate, then design the liquid pockets shape according to standard O'ring lengths. After, you must choose thick acrylic sheets, tap holes for the fittings as well as assembly screws and thread and chamfer (in the case of the screws) these holes. But what about the O'ring? Do you dig a groove for the O'ring using a CNC drill?

Comment

• Great touch Easy!! Nicely done!

Comment

• Fans look great!
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Man I love Enermax fans. They look so pimp. The purple works awesome on them too man!!
                            Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Working...
                            X