My new computer with DazMode parts :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new computer with DazMode parts :)

Recently I have bought everything from DazMode to update my computer with a custom watercooling. That was my first installation of a custom loop. I have view almost every videos from DazMode and everything was really easy after that.
    New parts are :
    - Daskside dual bay reservoir with a D5 pump
    - EKWB CPU block
    - EKWB GPU block
    - Transparent tube blue UV reactive
    - 2 LEDs bar
    - 2 blue UV "neons"
    - All sleeved wires blue UV

Here is the result:

Really happy ! so far the CPU, an AMD FX-9590 220W TDP, idle at 25c and the GPU, an EVGA GTX 980 SC idle at 32c !! this is incredible.. I have overclocked the GPU Core clock of +125mhz and the Mem clock of +550mhz all stable after few hours of .

Thanks again DazMode !

chandotnet

congrats Sir. Welcome to the forums
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Nice build.
      to the community.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Nice temp

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Nice rig! What are the load temps like under gaming?

Comment

Reservoir looks cool. Too bad I cannot get more of those.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Nice build! Those temps are great especially for that CPU.

Comment

Thank you very much all !!

My temps are around 48c on the GPU and 62c on the CPU after 20 minutes max load

Comment

Here a better pic showing the reservoir.

I will want to add a nice backplate where I will add graphics on it. Do you have an hint on how I can achieve that without having to buy an EKWB backplate ?

Comment

Very nice.

Agreed that is a big TDP to add to a loop and your setup seems to be handling it nicely. I had an FX-9370 and a Swiftech H220-X was minimum at keeping the heat of that beast tamed!
                    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by chandotnet View Post
                      I will want to add a nice backplate where I will add graphics on it. Do you have an hint on how I can achieve that without having to buy an EKWB backplate ?
                      you could go with a piece of acrylic.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Acrylic, or painted metal backplate, like something painted white, plus there are vinyl sheets you can buy that are transparent and compatible with dye-based ink jet printers.
                        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

wouldn't you get heat buildup guys with an acrylic plate? Need something to transfer the heat no?
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

My initial thought was that would be some very precise drilling with very visible mistakes (unless you have access to a cnc), but yea heat build-up might be an issue too.
                            If you're looking to save $, Acrylic + washers/harware you might be saving $10-15 imo ... the EK ones look pretty slick and seem to help cooling the vrm.

All that considered i'd still be interested to see a custom one made

Comment

Working...
                            X