Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corsair 750D modded First water cooling build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx alot everyone means alot ! & DazMode for all the vids and my build goodies I wouldn't be here if i didn't bump into Daz .
    sigpic.

Comment

Under Construction.

Hello everyone hope your all doing good i've been away taking care of family stuff and had to take some time off from my build. I have just started continuing my modding. I found running the 2 water loops with 1 cylinder reservoir that it almost makes it impossible to completely bleed both loops.. guess i had to find out for myself why people don't do that eh lol. So people don't waist your time like i did! I have made some changes. I have added an Alphacool dual bay reservoir with single D5 Vario to my build. My 750D only has 3 bays so i had to scrap my Lamptron CM615 6x15 watts per channel and my NZXT 6x40 watts controllers and my Disc Burner. I ended up buying the Lamptron CW611 6x37 watts to replace both of my controllers. I will say i love this Fan/Pump/Flow controller i can run everything with this unit. I'll post some pics of my new rig setup till now.
      But i'm not done yet i have bought some Chrome universal water blocks from Koolance the MVR-100 with 140mm cold plate and also the MVR-40 with a 84mm cold plate for cooling the VRM'S on the motherboard. That will be done very shortly.

Under Construction

New Dual Bay Alphacool Reservoir with single D5 and 2 new Gentle Typhoons in the front Rad now.

If you look towards the bays you can see the back of the dual bay res and connections.

I ran short on fittings so little miss matching going on for now.

Here are the new controller and the new res just installed

More to come soon !
      sigpic.

Comment

That's looking really good I like the short tube runs, very clean.

Comment

Thanx ! I kinda ignored a few details like the messy wiring cuz i'm going to tear it apart real soon for the VRM Blocks.

Here are a few pics of the MVR-100 & MVR-40 i think they look awesome but i guess we'll see eh...

sigpic.

Comment

Those look nice. I haven't used any koolance blocks before but I imagine they perform as good as anything else.

Comment

Nioce!!
              My Imgur

Comment

Great to see you back in the saddle Onionz.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Hey Chann3l yea the koolance Blocks seem to have a decent size water (channel)... Doh lol see that ..and it says they won't impact flow rate very much..Think i'll be ok.

And a Good day to you guys nice to see you guys still kicking..
                  sigpic.

Comment

I like that they keep the design pretty simple and nice looking.

Comment

Working...
                    X