No announcement yet.

Jinxed's "600t Incision" -First time underwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!! Awesome job Jinxed...great cabling and that white tubing really set 'er off.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Nice build!! Great job!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I think it still needs something tho. I just can't put my finger on it.......

Any ideas?

I figured it out. Im going to paint/dye all the exterior black trim pieces (top mesh, front mesh, side glass trim and latches) I think im going to go with Slate Grey....hmmmmm oh yeah this is going to look good ill post pics as I go this time
        Last edited by Jinxed; 01-26-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

bump for recent work, first post addition

Comment

Nice toys to go with your case. Looks like a perfext match.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

finished painting the rest of the trim, turned out quite well. i am really happy with the end result. yes the lock latches are white, i found a satin white paint that matched the exterior perfectly

Comment

Nice! The latches are much nicer painted white. They almost disappear compared to the black ones.
                Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

that was the idea. If i had made them the same silver as the rest of the trim. i thought it would draw visual attention to them and not the window. I guess its just silly shit i learn from my job..............

Comment

Very nicely done.
                    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

All white looks so much better. Great job!
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                      X