Caselabs Bh4 mitx build log "stuffed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caselabs Bh4 mitx build log "stuffed"

Recieved my Caselabs bh4 in grey today pretty snazzy case. Swapping over my nova (which is for sale with some custom parts) to the bullet.

Build

Case caselabs BH4 grey
    Intel 4690k
    Evga z97 stinger wifi
    Gtx780 dir cut
    2tb hard drive
    120gb ssd

Cooling

Ek d5pump combo
    Ek res x5
    Darkside 240 slim top
    Darkside 120 front
    Bitspower nickle rigid fittings
    Ek nickle Cpu block
    Ek gpu block

Possible aquaero front mod

Looks good. Bit of a tight squeeze.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Should be an interesting build, like the colour.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

The Bh4 looks interesting. Being that small, do you think it will impact your temp even if it has a lot of vents?
        Orange Horizon (Parvum Systems S2, i5-4690K, GTX 780TI, 16GB CL9, 500GB, Custom Loop)

Comment

Been asking over on overclock.net.

Has anyone ever used the alpha cool 60mm fan mini rads? I have a 240 darkside rad up top. And was planning on a 120 below or in front but is gonna be super tite and unappealing.

I will be cooling a 4690k i5 stock clock and a stock gtx780

Saw these lil guys on ppc 45mm wide would have similar surface area as a slim 120. I know it won't be the same performance but has to provide some cooling. There is a spot in lower rear for it and a noctua fan

Comment

Used a small dual 80mm monster I think, that rad no. O-cool don't think is any performance loss, they are popular.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Not too worried was and will be a htpc build the nova was getting 35c temps pretty norm. This will have 2 fans for pure intake in front so more ventilation just about 120mm less radiator so we shall see

Originally posted by easynator View Post
              The Bh4 looks interesting. Being that small, do you think it will impact your temp even if it has a lot of vents?

Comment

Installed corsair sfx 600w gold psu, sleeves fan cables in charcol grey, stacked hd and ssd in cage and stArted to figure out and source cad and laser cutter for aquero 6 install on front panel. Also drilled holes and mounted d5 pump.

Also talked with a few members about custom resivoir work for the front right fab Intake. Still debatin

A6 and some parts from performance pcs should be here in the next few days.

Comment

So cool. Love that case, looking forward to seeing your final results!

Comment

MAn I love the circle pattern on the cpu clock that has to be my fav block done by EK
                    Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Haven't seen something so crammed since this gem:

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...hlight=anarchy
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Ha ha it actually is quite nice to work with! The lower quarters have quit a bit of room. Putting together some dwg files to take to the laser cutter to mount the
                        A6 in the front lower left like a few members in overclock.net

Been talking with parvum about a custom pass thru plate.. My brain needs a rest for the day but have working on the run of the coolant and gonna really have to be accurate with the custom res (will be similar size to white fan in front right) to 90 degree fittings.
                        The gpu cables will pass thru the middle of the plate

The juice might not be worth the squeeze but I'll more than likely do it.... Cause why do we do any of this modding stuff to begin with. May change things up at the pump side of the plate and have the pump have a 90 directly to the middle of res.

Comment

Cool looking little build ya have going there tresels, ya think ya need an aquaro in there, couldn't the motherboard handle your fan control?
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

template is great idea. who needs 3D rendering....
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Of coarse I don't need a a6 I got a good deal on it so why not! Now to find a laser cutter that doesn't want more than u payed for the case to cut the template out! I wish I could mount it using the 4 face plate bolts but the way the touch screen panel sits directly behind the faceplate is making it hard. Almost thought about trimming the panel down cause it seems there is a lot of meat left over around the functioning parts but my luck is mess it up. Anyone mounted a a6 to a flat panel little advice would help
                              Originally posted by nass View Post
                              Cool looking little build ya have going there tresels, ya think ya need an aquaro in there, couldn't the motherboard handle your fan control?

Comment

Working...
                              X