Starting A New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting A New Build

Finally getting off my butt and getting started on a build. Nothing special, just finally getting going on my Gold build. Bought an EVGA 750 G1 PSU today, yes it's last generation but has 1 to 1 wiring for the PSU to MB cable. Frikkin hate those doubled up cables in the 18+10 PSU's like my Seasonic X-1250 and Thermaltake Toughpower 1200.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4828.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	80011
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

About time! It was big break
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Nice man cant wait to see what ya do!!
      Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Good to hear. Looking forward to it.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Go man go!! Custom gold power cable is coming I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
            Go man go!! Custom gold power cable is coming I presume.
            Ha ha ! Goes without saying, just ordered 2 x 8gb Adata XPG 2400 sticks. Gold plated of course. That Nikon D600 on top of the box is going to be sacrificed, should pay for nearly all the rest.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Nice, can't wait to see it. Whats the plan for hardware?
              My Imgur

Comment

Nothing spectacular, just a re-hash of some things I have and a few new items. ECS Z77 gold limited edition, only 200 were made with a de-lidded 3770K. Samsung Pro 240gb M2 SSD boot, R9 290 GPU w a gold-plated block, the EVGA PSU. Not sure on cooling, but think it will be a 280 up top and maybe a 140 on the back with D5 vario and Bitspower gold trim, tubing will be Daz's nickel-plated tubing plated in 24 carat gold, bending will be lots of fun. Not sure on main storage, but want them to be 2 1/2 inch size. (suggestions on super-reliable 2 1/2 HDD's are very welcome)Cyclops ??? This little build will mainly for photo storage and future editing of pictures since I don't use any Photoshop or Lightroom(crappy computer skills on my part)

Comment

Holy Sh......the come back of Gdesmo, mate, cant wait to see what you will do and why you didn't ask me about sleeving, just send me the suff and I will do it for you

Comment

Nice G if ya need anything let me know, what case are u going to use? Or did you say and missed it?
                    Last edited by nass; 02-26-2017, 02:42 PM.
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Nothing special sir, just an el-cheapo that fits the build. A Newegg case that I got for a steal. Just need some input on 2 1/2 inch HDD's for main storage.

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                        Holy Sh......the come back of Gdesmo, mate, cant wait to see what you will do and why you didn't ask me about sleeving, just send me the suff and I will do it for you
                        Sorry, am was just taking a break from everything so I could concentrate on photography of wildlife and motorsports. Thanks "snef", should be able to handle any sleeving that comes up. May bug you for a custom sticker or two, though.

Name:	DSC_5015 - Copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	77451

Name:	DSC_0725 - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	77452

Comment

Been using Seagate for years for hdd's
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

2 1/2 inch ? If so, which model ? Am only interested in reliability from a 7200rpm version. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                              Sorry, am was just taking a break from everything so I could concentrate on photography of wildlife and motorsports. Thanks "snef", should be able to handle any sleeving that comes up. May bug you for a custom sticker or two, though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4737[/ATTACH]

you take great pics ,

an NP for stickers, still have gold vinyl in stock, the one I used on gold wings reservoir

Comment

Working...
                              X