*** OCTARINE, The Colour Of Magic, By Wally West ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snef View Post
    just tried to make a PSU cable set in pro version on Cablemod store and holy shit , they are not cheap, way to expensive

but other than alu cable combs, i didnt see any specification, what they have more than regular?
    Yeah, next time I'll probably do it myself. The difference is mainly the fact that before they were putting like 3 cable per 2 pins instead of doing a Y joint with a soldering iron.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	21460238_10155674933724496_1881855518_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	78724

I sleeved my ancient DDC waterpump and it's really not that bad.

Comment

Your a hundred usd or little better for cablemod extension modflex look better than para.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
        Your a hundred usd or little better for cablemod extension modflex look better than para.
        This is modmesh. Modmesh look thicker than modflex.

Comment

Ya the one not paracord is the one I like, not sure it's name, colour is nicer too more bright
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

All right, I was to receive two shipment yesterday and I will only receive them tomorrow.

Canadapost really let me down, daz shipped my order tuesday morning with xpresspost and it was suppose to arrive Thursday.

That suck :/
            Last edited by warplane95; 11-24-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

did you see the new bitspower block for the crosshair?

https://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.p...oducts_id=5702

Comment

That says it's for the C6H extreme. Will it fit the regular C6H?

Comment

Originally posted by warplane95 View Post
                  All right, I was to receive two shipment yesterday and I will only receive them today (tomorrow).

Canadapost really let me down, daz shipped my order tuesday morning with xpresspost and it was suppose to arrive Thursday.

That suck :/
                  Damn, my post was so badly written xD.

TL;DR: Should have receive my packages Tuesday, but I'll receive them next Monday :/

Comment

Tonight I cleaned all my radiator and waterblock, I did some adjustments in the bent tonight, I think the loop is looking much better in general.

My CPU block was almost clogged, might be what was causing my pump problem. I receive some o-ring for my pump, I'll try it again to see if it's dead or not.

Hopefully, I'll be able to have my build ready for Monday evening and do a photoshoot Tuesday.

I'm not a really a fan of monoblock, I think they break the aesthetic of a motherboard.
                    Last edited by warplane95; 11-25-2017, 05:32 AM.

Comment

yeah, depends on what block brand you use, for sure Heatkiller are way better
                      but this monoblock is by far have a better aesthetic than any EK monoblock or any other brand of regular waterblock
                      seem more OEM like the Maximus IX Extreme and don't break the look of the MB IMO

do you have picture of the clogging and what cause this?

Comment

yeah, depends on what block brand you use, for sure Heatkiller are way better
                        but this monoblock is by far have a better aesthetic than any EK monoblock or any other brand of regular waterblock
                        seem more OEM like the Maximus IX Extreme and don't break the look of the MB IMO

do you have picture of the clogging and what cause this?
                        To be honest, this is the best monoblock I ever saw haha.
                        No, I should have took one :/ It was like a deposit of purple dye/particule shaped exactly like the jetplate (the little oval). what is weird is my GPU block was fine and it's the first block to receive the water. I cleaned all my block with a toothbrush and my radiator with hot water. I finished doing the bend yesterday at 1am, I'll fill the loop today and see if the pump is fine or dead.

Comment

It is impotant to clean hard tubes really well after sanding. My home pc went to 0.5 lm after a week of use, after i cleaned blocks from acrylic shavings. It went up to 4.5lm.
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I redid a lot of bend (reservoir to radiator, radiator to CPU block), I shortened the one behind the GPU block, it look more straight now.

I need to clean everything because of my oily hand haha, the GPU waterblock is disgusting xD

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                            It is impotant to clean hard tubes really well after sanding. My home pc went to 0.5 lm after a week of use, after i cleaned blocks from acrylic shavings. It went up to 4.5lm.
                            This is probably one of my problem, I'm just blowing compressed air into it.

Comment

Running reboot for now, this stuff is really cleaning my radiator!

Comment

not sure about your last pics

the coolant seem separate , top seem have the marble effect but bottom seem dark clear purple, same in tube

its Primochill Vue?

or you clean your loop and its residue from previous?

Comment

Working...
                                X