No announcement yet.

First time water-cooling rig = Warlord Cronus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my bottom and behind the reservoir shrouds cut out and ready for painting.

Those colors are the back of the plate. Once that dries i will start with the lettering and image design on the front, followed by black paint. so once i peal back the tape, the red and yellow will show through. I hope it turns out as good as i'm imagining

Comment

Nice to see some modding, not just water cooling assembling.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Looks great dude, I love the loop, super clean

Comment

finished my inside shrouds, did my first flush/leak test. everything seems fine, except i have a lot of mini air bubbles stuck to the walls of the pipes and the reservoir. any idea why this happening and how to get rid of those bubbles so itts solid-liquid? will post pictures soon.

Comment

That's just air and normal, run your system for a few days it will disappear.
            I usually run my system for a couple days with the res open after a new build then top up the res as desired and close it up.
            Last edited by nass; 05-09-2018, 09:10 AM.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Alright! It's show and tell time!

This is a picture from the last post. I was working on painting my shrouds.

It came out quite nice!

As you can see i assembled everything together and ready for another leak test.

I had a very minor leak at the outlet of the resevoir. After i flushed the system for a bit and leak tested it for abour an hour, i draind everything and fixed the leak by doubliing up on the o-ring on that 45 elbow coming out of the res.

Today i finally mixed my coolant and filled up the system. I used 500ml of distilled water, 100ml of DazProtector (for a nice 1:5 ratio) and then added Mayhem UV Green dye.

This camera doesn't do it justice! it looked so awesome i felt like someone just told me i won 1 million dollars!

Had to turn off the UV lights so you guys can see the coolant color better.

I really like how the shrouds came out, and that UV Green color is so cool.

Here is a different angle with the Tempered Glass pannel in, looks a little better Also loving that RGB keyboard and mouse!

Discovered an even better location to place the UV lights, NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I SEE! isn't this AWESOME!?

It's kinda hard to see, but i put 1x 60cm RGB-UV light strip on the right side and another on the left side. Now i plan to make small Achrylic shrouds so i can stick those light strips on the achrylic and it will be covered by the black spots on the tempered glass cover.
              Going to leave this running for a few days while i try to find my windows cd and get this baby ready to turn on and run it with full RGB lighting.

Inside of the case is pretty much done. Next step is the outside. i plan to get real artistic and customize the entire exterior of the case as well. should be fun!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

The WAAAGH energy flows through its veins!

Looking real good, love the UV. Nice modding!
                  My Imgur

Comment

WAAAAGH .
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Installed Win10 on it and downloaded and updated all the software.

I was playing around with all the colors. I like the all green look.
                      I have 4 different software controlling all the different parts.
                      Started working on the case customization as well. Working with Acrylic is a bit hard

Comment

Great build! Always like green UV, it never disappoints.
                        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                        Venom Build: Build Log,
                        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                        Orange Build: Final Video
                        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                        X