White Phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Phantom

Alright ,well to start off here are some pics of the before !
    Click image for larger version

Name:	114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	79319

Name:	117.jpg
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	79320

Name:	118.jpg
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	79321

Next I ripped it completely apart to start drilling hole, had to drill some holes for the pump to mount and also drilled holes for the back plate lights I install, as well as the holes to mount the rez. Also pic of all my goodies from Daz of course Click image for larger version

Name:	128.jpg
Size:	299.5 KB
ID:	75150

Name:	126.jpg
Size:	302.8 KB
ID:	75151

Name:	131.jpg
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	75152

Name:	122.jpg
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	75153

Comment

Also had to cut the top part of my case for the xspc rad, just a little bit( since the xspc rad has the in/out holes on either end, didnt look into this my fault had to change my plans a bit) Next attached the block to the mobo, attached the top rad, put in the mobo, to start fitting in the 120 rad( when i change the fluid i may change the build around and move the 120 rad to the front of the build, also may change my tubing in the future to thicker tubing had some trouble with the tight bends in my case and my limited space ( HAD to cross that tube or order more parts and wait :*( Also here i show the pic of the holes i drilled for the back plate lights!

Name:	134.jpg
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	75154

Name:	135.jpg
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	75155

Name:	137.jpg
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	75156

Name:	139.jpg
Size:	301.7 KB
ID:	75157

Comment

Looks great! Yeah.. you'll find that plans always change once you have the actual parts. Zip disk FTW!

Comment

Started to connect my tubing, and get it all put somewhat together( got a little lazy with the pictures, as i got a little frustrated with the tubing haha and getting it to not kink ! So i ended up needing a few more angled adapters ending up orders the purple braided mobo cables XD, as you see here the build is assembled and ready for filling, the friday I put the loop together after my remaining parts arrived I did my video card early in the morning before class forgot to take pics

Name:	142.jpg
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	75158
          This is after the second fill i think

Name:	144.jpg
Size:	301.1 KB
ID:	75159
          Filled and leak testing

Name:	148.jpg
Size:	298.4 KB
ID:	75160

Name:	149.jpg
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	75161

Name:	151.jpg
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	75162

Comment

Here are the back lights while i was doing the leak test i had the psu jumped, used a power bar as my switch and just had the molex plugged in with the pump, fan controller and led's on it

Name:	153.jpg
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	75163
            finished cabling

Name:	155.jpg
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	75164

Comment

Well, for some tips i would advise you not to do your gpu waterblock at 7 in the morning before class haha, after i had the comp running, ran a simple cinebench to see what the idle 35 degree would change too and BAM 2 seconds and its over 70 degrees! I cancel that immediately, As for this experience apparently i didnt put enough TIM on the gpu and had to drain half the loop take out the card, take it apart and re do the TIM on it ! After the reapplication of the TIM, and re installed the card filled the loop again and ran it! I booted up finally once more to run cinebench and to my amazement couldnt get it over 35 with cinebench XD, so next came CS: GO ( got my card hottest before on air ) cant get my card over 42 degrees , extremely happy ! SOOOOOOOOOOO quiet now too haha unbelievable how loud the reference coolers are on the 7970's
              As for the Cpu, i need to learn a bit more before OC anymore im at 4.2 right now just a simple OC with the OC tuner for now till schools done and i can play around more. Final build pics ! and pics of the battle station !

Name:	158.jpg
Size:	301.7 KB
ID:	75165

Name:	161.jpg
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	75166
              Fit the ssd under the hard drives Velcro-ed it to the bottom

Name:	162.jpg
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	75167
              back lights in action

Name:	164.jpg
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	75168
              Led bar behind the rez lights up pretty good in the dark

Name:	165.jpg
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	75169

Comment

Name:	166.jpg
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	75170
                Side panel on , annoying mobo light (gpu boost)

Name:	167.jpg
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	75171

Name:	169.jpg
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	75172

Name:	171.jpg
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	75173
                Idle temps with a few minimal things going

Name:	SNIP.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	75174

Comment

Nice to see complete worklog.

I wonder if White LEDs woudl be looking more interesting in Supremacy to show purple liquid inside.
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks fifty and Daz, ya i have to work on the lighting still. Need to get some connectors for my other led that arent in yet. Needed my comp back up for school ( cant stare at those excel sheets on 13 inch macbook )

Comment

Lol... good job on the build. really like you monitor/desk setup... bong! lolz.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                        Lol... good job on the build. really like you monitor/desk setup... bong! lolz.
                        Nice build, did not drag it out like the rest of us. Hey Bung that was a mock-up of a Bong water cooler !
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

LOL the real bong was right beside the energy drink, moved it for the pic : P, and i dont know how anyone could just leave a build in pieces haha ( I was determined to get it done before the weekend just didnt get the pics up till today ! )

Comment

Name:	525x525px-LL-7a723004_vbattach54013.jpg
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	75175Click image for larger version

Name:	bongeb2.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	75176 Evaporative Bong coolers, they actually work extremely well !
                            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1258[/ATTACH] Evaporative Bong coolers, they actually work extremely well !
                              Yet another build on the way gdesmo????
                              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Working...
                              X