Sm8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sm8

Installed the XSPC Flow Bridge I ordered from Daz...worked out pretty good and looks a lot better than the pipe I figure. Hopefully PPC order will be here soon.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by GEARjmr; 05-02-2013, 09:39 PM.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Cool, I didn't know XSPC had a bridge. Very nice!

Comment

really nice

why just a little teaser of your build?????

I don't know why they made it only for dual GPU

I really like bridge but I need for tri-fire

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
        really nice

why just a little teaser of your build?????

I don't know why they made it only for dual GPU

I really like bridge but I need for tri-fire
        Couldn't you use the single bridge between each card snef? I havn't got all the parts yet but when I get goin' on it I'll post more pics for sure. Never mind on the singles...I can see now no waay to screw em together.
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Looks great so far Gears !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Yes you can just grab another bridge to make triple and another if you want quad.

Sweet looking setup. Nice and clean.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

woot woot. Welcome to Gear's Build Log everybody

nice photos mate. you been taking lessons?
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                Yes you can just grab another bridge to make triple and another if you want quad.

Sweet looking setup. Nice and clean.
                No, you need to have access on both end to screew the bridge,

Comment

looks great Gearjmr
                  nice crispy photo's

sweeeeeeet

Comment

Thanks much Gents....ok I gotta admit I think I just got lucky with those shots...altho I did keep the ISO to Min., closed off the outside as much as I could and used the timer...lol. Got FF to thank for those tips. Crap..if I waited 5 more days I coulda ordered everything from Daz.

Comment

oola la my friend

Comment

Nice shots Gears!! How about some from a bit further back?
                        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Very nice, more , looking good. nice drain setup btw
                          Orange GT Build
                          Orange V8 GT Build
                          Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
                            Nice shots Gears!! How about some from a bit further back?

Thanks Gents...tryin' hard to get some decent pics! Click on it...it'll take you to some more.

Comment

Is this mATX board?

__________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                              Venom Build: Build Log,
                              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                              Orange Build: Final Video
                              HTPC Build: Final Video
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                              X