• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig 1x

Latest iteration of the beast.

Plays Last Light nicely @ 6040x1080..

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/mchu...eshow/Rig%201x

Here's a video of a failing fan controller for fun..

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/mchu...5215f.mp4.html
    Last edited by mchutch; 06-01-2013, 06:08 PM.
    "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it, because nobody else will."
    -Ghandi

Nice job on the rig
    Pretty white blocks
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Nice setup and tidy desk !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Cool...nice job, I like the white blocks as well.
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

I do not see many of white acetal blocks. Interesting build.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

white acetal blocks are definitely nice. great work you did there
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
              I do not see many of white acetal blocks. Interesting build.
              EKWB screwed up my RMA by sending me a copper block for the GTX FC-680 Version 2 instead of the Version 1, but after some communication they sent me the correct block with the White Acetal tops for both GTX 680 SC SIGs and the Asus R3E. All shipped from Europe by express free of charge!! (I always make sure the package says RMA too cause you should not technically pay duty). All companies make mistakes, good companies make good with the customer, and it will always be EK blocks for the foreseeable future

**Free Dazmode Props** Daz as well forgot one barb once, out of many mint orders, but got me the part within 24 hrs so I was perfectly content. **Free Dazmode Props**

Thanks for the compliments, not as nice as some I've seen here, but my first finished custom build, too addictive walking away till at least the fall! lol

Well... I would like to paint the GTX 680 backplates white!
              "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it, because nobody else will."
              -Ghandi

Comment

great to see someone rocking the LGA1366 ... still a power house IMO
                good work Mchutch
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Schweet! I too just finished(well do you ever REALLY finish?) my first WC build and know the satisfaction that comes with that. Its a great lookin' build my Duke and those white GPU blocks are absolutely kick ass.
                  CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                  XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                    great to see someone rocking the LGA1366 ... still a power house IMO
                    good work Mchutch
                    Ya I never even thought of and upgrade till LGA2011, but seeing as I'm playing Last Light maxed @ 6040x1080 why bother upgrading right now. I stopped upgrading just for the sake of a minor or lateral move.

Sorry about the fan controller fire video being private, link fixed!
                    -Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                    X