New SM8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dRnRcR View Post
    Hey Daz, it comes with the hardware. Its just a simple bracket and a couple nuts and bolts. The nice thing the bracket connects to the pump top with four rubber mounted screw/standoffs. Initially I bought the pump (d5) then I got 100mm d5 kit with a 250mm tube accessory. Hey Gearjmr, so do you have the rad in the case and the fans in the extender?
    Yessir...got the pulls in the top.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Very nice build sir, love the whole thing. with the monster on top it's ganna be epic sir
      Orange GT Build
      Orange V8 GT Build
      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Nice work dR!!!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

The only thing I'm finding with this case dR is if you move it to work on it, say from your desk to a work bench then make sure you keep the chassis screws tight. With moving it I find they loosen and the case flexes when moved. Other than that small item she rocks!
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Thx for the heads up, I'll keep my eye on that.

Comment

Another update. Got the 480. Need to get a 120.3 for my rx360, also need to rethink the cpu feed as I think it looks a bit sloppy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	75447

Comment

Lookin pretty Bad ass to me

Comment

That's lookin' dang nice dR

Comment

really like that tube... what kind is it?
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

The tubes are Primochill Advanced LRT Black. Its super tight and needs to be warmed up but its rock solid on there when installed.

Comment

Working...
                      X