Fuzzy's (not Father Fuzzy, no relation, I think) Ratbert build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    You won't get stable number of RPM when you undervolt fans.

I don't have any more of those lights and honestly I'm not sure if I get any any time soon...
    The other two fans are really stable. Just the one. Its rpm's bounce all over the place... quite often showing speeds well beyond spec for the fan (as in over >3000 for an 1800 rpm fan)... even the voltage isn't steady through just that one (and no, its not the channel on the controller). It also makes a bit of a whine, unlike the others.
    The light is about 8". Might order a 6" from somewhere and try that instead.

@scaccima: Like the clamps, but using really short barbs. They are working, but a triffle uneasy about them. Seriously considering switching to BP comps, or perhaps Monsoons... have to see.

@Father Fuzzy: Thanks for the info in the ISO, will give it a shot and see what happens.

Comment

Looks nice and simple, GJ
      "Casper B!"
      I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
      50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Working...
      X