Prophet's Monolith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophet's Monolith.

I had originally planned on planned building this thing this winter but decided to take the plunge early.

Parts:

Case: XSPC H2 tower (modded, pictures to come) stock:http://www.dazmode.com/store/product..._10_pci_slot_/

CPU: I7 4770K

Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65

Ram: G.SKILL TridentX F3-2400C10Q-32GTX 32GB 4X8GB DDR3-2400 CL10 24PIN 1.65V Quad Channel Memory Kit

Power Supply: Seasonic Platinum 1000 ATX 12V 24PIN 1000W Active PFC 80PLUS Platinum Modular

SSD: Crucial M5 CT960M500SSD1 2.5in 960GB SATA 6BPS 7MM Internal Solid State Drive

Video Cards: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 900MHZ 3GB 6.0GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Video Card X2

WaterCooling

CPU: CPU-380I Water Block

GPU blocks: VID-NXTTN Water Block X2

Pump: DazMode STORM D5 STRONG 8-24V Pump

Radiators: XSPC RX360 XSPC RX480

Reservoir: Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 - 60mm Tube Reservoir - Tinted

Coolant: DazMode Protector

Fans: TFC - Triebwerk 55mm Optimized Radiator Fan Shroud 61CFM @ 21dB X6 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1450RPM 45CFM @ 21db Fan X3

Controller: CTR-CD1224 12V or 24V Pump & Fan Controller With Display

Temp monitor/display: B- Coolant Temperature Sensor Stop Fitting Silver XSPC 5.25" Dual Sensor Frame LCD Temperature Display (Orange) V2 + Flat Temp Sensor x2

Tube: Thermochill Flex 1/2"OD -3/4"ID Tube - Clear (not-UV)

Fittings: crap-load and varied, color nickel

Impressive parts list, should be a heckuva build! Lots of pics please!!!
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Yay ! Another XSPC, looking forward to some build pics.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

yea pictures, need to borrow a camera from some one, lol.

Comment

I like my XSPC case and definitely will do something else with my Silent sniper.
          Interesting build to come!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

ok, borrowed my brothers android phone but I cant figure out how to get full resolution photos from it with email, do I need to use an online sharing sight or something? I don't use a smart phone because of their terrible reception, I can have 3 bars reception where my brother has none. <loves his old cameraless flip phone.

Comment

Looking like a sweet build to me.

I just plug mt BlackBerry into a USB port and copy the files directly from it to my computer. Then upload on a site.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

can you see this picture? https://www.dropbox.com/sc/v9ddyz5i4wz26q0/gZRwxitPQE

not a picture of a computer but I can't seem to upload images.

hmm think this works, if it works thanks much bungwirez for the help!
                Last edited by Prophet of Entropy; 06-08-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Prophet... read this thread for help

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...s-to-the-Forum
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

PARTS ARE HERE PARTS ARE HERE! well some of them, still need a shipment from Daz to get here and the rest of my stuff from NCIX. so some time early July I'll be done. but 26-28 ill be out of town, so hope nothing tries to be delivered then.

waiting on, second ram kit, second motherboard, both 960GB SSDs and all 4 780s.

if you hadn't noticed I'm building 2 of the same PC, one with a modified case one stock for my brother. the differences between my case and his should be interesting.

Comment

That's one sexy looking mobo! Nice shopping list of parts, should quite the build

Comment

just got done clear coating, freakin bugs love it !

so hears some paint, only gonna pain the outside, since the window will not be visible where my computer will be located.

Comment

blah, was powering up my http://www.dazmode.com/store/product...t-temp-sensor/ in the dual bay for them and the blue wire broke off the PCB of both of them. Looks like I get to go buy a soldering pencil tomorrow. wish there was a clip on case to hold the tiny wires. I'll post pictures of my problem and fix if it works tomorrow.

Comment

alright

another beasty build

paint looks great..nice job

Comment

Success!

and no they don't really read the exact same temp, they are .6C out from each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X