Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used a short male to male g1/4 to mount the aqualis Rez directly to pump

Comment

• I meant ports on the side of the top, which are inside depressed area.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
        Somebody asked me... can you put compression right on this top or you have to use extender?
        I ran both tops with compression fittings directly for the brief time I had 2 of them running stand-alone, no issues. I used both XSPC straight compression fittings, and Bitspower 90 degree fittings with no issues at all.

Comment

• Sorry I never answered you FF. I bought the Proxxon DS115/E from Home Depot. I haven't done a lot with it yet, but re-starting my Frosty-G should give me a kick in the pants, as I plan to re-do some stuff with the scroll saw for some artsy-fartsy touches.
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

• Hey FF. Nice work on this beauty.

How is the scroll saw treating you? I have been eyeing that for a while. It's either that same scroll saw that you have or the Proxxon scroll saw: http://www.homedepot.ca/product/scroll-saw-dsh-e/870115 since the DeWalt saw is very expensive.

Comment

• Thanks Hero

quite a bit more base on that one and some better features

and over double the price of the Makita

saw has been good so far

I only have a few complaints mainly blade changes and wish it had a built in light
              but that might be the first Mod to it

for me is a starter scroll and curious to find out

how much I use it a year from now

Comment

Working...
              X