No announcement yet.

Just a nweb and my first build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks right at home on that desk. Great job Sir.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      It went so well, I think you can save your $350 and skip on 800D
      THIS. You did great with what you have, and the 800D isn't a great water cooling case. I made the mistake of buying one for damn near $300 and now it's empty and useless. Only took one water loop to figure out how limited that thing is.

Comment

nice work on the build sir, looks great. i can see you are a fan of starcarft II .
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
          nice work on the build sir, looks great. i can see you are a fan of starcarft II .
          Yes, mainly just watching though. Playing vs. real people stresses me out far too much. Dota 2 on the other hand ...

And thanks for being so supportive everyone I'm glad the build turned out so well (and that I didn't have any leaks first try).
          Last edited by pnomolos; 08-09-2013, 06:03 AM.
          Black Box: 2600K @ 4.1, 4x8GB Corsair Dominator, EVGA 980, Asus ROG Xonar, 240GB Sumsung SSD - Darkside Trip Rad, EK CPU block, EK GPU block, EK-D5 Bay Res Combo

Comment

Originally posted by pnomolos View Post
            Yes, mainly just watching though. Playing vs. real people stresses me out far too much. Dota 2 on the other hand ...

And thanks for being so supportive everyone I'm glad the build turned out so well (and that I didn't have any leaks first try).
            Diggin that external rad It looks nice. Where did you grab those long bolts to mount that mini beast?
            "Casper B!"
            I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
            50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2Rad View Post
              Diggin that external rad It looks nice. Where did you grab those long bolts to mount that mini beast?
              Haha, I grabbed those from a mixed container of stuff I had lying around. Assume you could find something like that at your local hardware store, though
              Black Box: 2600K @ 4.1, 4x8GB Corsair Dominator, EVGA 980, Asus ROG Xonar, 240GB Sumsung SSD - Darkside Trip Rad, EK CPU block, EK GPU block, EK-D5 Bay Res Combo

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                THIS. You did great with what you have, and the 800D isn't a great water cooling case. I made the mistake of buying one for damn near $300 and now it's empty and useless. Only took one water loop to figure out how limited that thing is.
                Really? I Like both of mine 800D and 700D. They damn heavy, but fits triple quite nicely.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                  Really? I Like both of mine 800D and 700D. They damn heavy, but fits triple quite nicely.
                  I just don't think it was worth $300. The 360 did fit easily though, and I even managed to stuff a 140 in the rear. I just don't see why the $300 price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                    I just don't think it was worth $300.
                    I agree, they charging $100 just for window , comparing to 700D.
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I like the 800D only issue I have with it is the poor implementation of the hot swap bay and the kinda goofy plastic covers for the fans

But mine has been going strong for years green apple
                      Reminds me I should drain and replace fluid

Comment

Working...
                      X