Clear All

nice shots!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Looks like you got some tight fits coming.
      Good close ups.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

yeah ahah! I think I'll find another solution to the cpu block to block ram

Comment

Originally posted by ZinkoO View Post
          yeah ahah! I think I'll find another solution to the cpu block to block ram
          some 8 or 10mm male to female spacers should do the trick.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Put a flat edge across the top of the ram block and measure the height difference, that is the spacer you need. Then just use two 90's with a straight piece of tube or use a SLI fitting set. Cheers !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Comme ci

Click image for larger version

Name:	016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	75575
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Yeah, that's the ticket !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                  Comme ci

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1755[/ATTACH]
                  bungswirez if you fit a tube between these 2 90's, then that must not of been easy
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

How does one manage to squeeze any sort of tubing in between such a tight spot?
                    Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                    Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

this is not the first time! with my x79 I did the same thing, but the block ram had not so close to the cpu block

very nice bung! i have spacer i will try another thing later guys
                      Last edited by ZinkoO; 08-09-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinkoO View Post
                        this is not the first time! with my x79 I did the same thing, but the block ram had not so close to the cpu block

very nice bung! i have spacer i will try another thing later guys
                        Very nice!
                        Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                        Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

thank you I found the solution! I'll post the picture tomorrow

Comment

nice ... I'll just STFU.
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Why :o ! I like your idea but i dont have mini spacer ! I think i will order some fittings and spacers cheers!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X