• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so close but so far. the GTX690 is 11inch
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

It is always hard to start something else after such project as this. Great mod!
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
        so close but so far. the GTX690 is 11inch
        are you putting dual rads upfront? it'll fit if you put dual on top or slim fans if you front mount

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
        It is always hard to start something else after such project as this. Great mod!
        I built Anarchy while in the middle of 2 other projects 44 Magnum and HTPC redo ........crazytimes
        but was one of my favorite builds

I was told I received the first prodigy off the boat from NCIX
        Response was great... Bitfenix put it on there facebook page
        had over 1100 views in one night on HWC
        found the window pic on about 10 forums
        Bill Owen told me I made Casemodblog but never happened
        Being the first out of the gate watercooling the prodigy
        never had anyone else to compare to ,I have viewed alot of buildlogs for the prodigy since
        and is a fun case to build in
        Is a superfast rig, small footprint and quiet

Can be wireless hub broadcasting as well as receiving
        can stream windows desktop to my Ipad and open and close windows using the touch
        thought that was fun to try out

my best stable overclock was 4736 ghz
        pretty good for m-itx board

and of course the skull looks cool in low light

I have ripped out the watercooling in the case and am changing it over to air cooled now
        as I need the 7970 for my Apparition build

Comment

I usually dismantle my build in matter of days. have to re-use part or go bankrupt!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
            I have ripped out the watercooling in the case and am changing it over to air cooled now
            as I need the 7970 for my Apparition build
            Originally posted by DazMode View Post
            I usually dismantle my build in matter of days. have to re-use part or go bankrupt!

BanKrupt!!!! the build project i have now need to be the last one or.................................i do a new one
            thats why i use my used parts,

Father
            always hard to dismantle a nice rig like that, but its for our benefit, dont hesitate and go!

Comment

are you putting dual rads upfront? it'll fit if you put dual on top or slim fans if you front mount
              was hoping to put a 200mm rad in front, i'll have to look today if they make 200mm fans 20mm thick as there is a 10 bucks off the case at CC today so it would be a good time to buy it. could always leave the gpu air cooled but that wouldn't be fun. made sure it wasn't the heatsink that was making the gpu that long and.. it's not the case here .
              Orange GT Build
              Orange V8 GT Build
              Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

That`s a drag, it may be time to get the Dremel out and play Dr. Frankenstein !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  That`s a drag, it may be time to get the Dremel out and play Dr. Frankenstein !
                  i found fans from bitfenix that is 20mm but the static pressure is almost none existent on them (0.41mmh2o) lol. do not see how the dremel can be used to fix a case size complication. maybe i could go with a 120 rad and move towards the side so the gpu is not aligned with it or, use another mounting option for rads like the top (FF made it clear the top access is extremely useful so it leave to desire when looking at that option). anyhow this is ff build log and not the place to talk about another possible build that will probably be far from the awesomeness of this piece of work so i may make a new tread.
                  Last edited by MRDcanadian; 02-16-2013, 04:34 PM. Reason: typo in the static pressure
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Mrdcanadian I think I read that 200 mm rad will hit the IO on side door panel and that 180mm worked better

I so wanted to try 200 mm when I built it
                    but the dual 120 worked fine

Comment

Yeah I saw those fans and they kind of suck, thin blades tend to twist and contort causing poor pressure and flow rates. Some of the 200 rads come with an adaptor plate, you might be way better off with a 120 Yate Loon 20mm thick. It has 40% more flow and about triple the pressure, most 200 rads have a low fin count so the Yate Loon would work pretty well. Sorry for me the Dremel is a stress reliever. lol
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Mrdcanadian I think I read that 200 mm rad will hit the IO on side door panel and that 180mm worked better

I so wanted to try 200 mm when I built it
                        but the dual 120 worked fine
                        thanks for letting me know, just came back from canadacomputers and made the jump, so from now on i'll have to consider my options with what i have.

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        Yeah I saw those fans and they kind of suck, thin blades tend to twist and contort causing poor pressure and flow rates. Some of the 200 rads come with an adaptor plate, you might be way better off with a 120 Yate Loon 20mm thick. It has 40% more flow and about triple the pressure, most 200 rads have a low fin count so the Yate Loon would work pretty well. Sorry for me the Dremel is a stress reliever. lol
                        dremel = destruction mouahhahah !! can see how it is as stress reliever lol
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

That looks awesome FF, I was wondering how many radiators you could put in that case without having fans outside? I've looked all over the web and haven't really found much for watercooling that case.

Comment

Anarchy had 2 rads and i was forced to put fans on the outside because of the space limitations

if you put a dual rad on the top of the case you loose the drive bay

rad on rear 120 spot cramps the top area

dual rad on the front and loose the drive bay plus hd bays

I could have had top dual rad in roof and 120 rad on the front of case on bottom but decided I needed access thru the top of case
                            in order to hook up everything easier
                            tubing access was needed and with the mobo connections ,usb3 on the side door can be a real challenge to hook up

I did some work on the case last week and was thinking about removing all door connections and putting them on the top of case

originally was going to put a H100 in the top and call it a day with passive graphics
                            then got carried away with watercooling it

hope this makes sense only 1/2 a coffee in me this morning so far

Comment

Yeah that's exactly what I was hoping to learn, sounds like a solid little case!

Comment

great little case for sure

able to rotate the front of case and swap the 5.25 bay to bottom easily

seen a few builds do it and looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X