Silent Sniper Build V.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Sniper Build V.2

With couple sponsors on board I plan to rebuild my Silent Sniped Build with slightly newer hardware to do some tests.

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Looking forward to this testing and builds.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Will be an awesome platform for testing and modification, plenty of room for different rad and fan configuration. Removeable mobo tray simplifies installation changes as well. Looking forward to tests and results and would love to see the exotic test instruments you will be using and how you will implement them in the procedures. Will you be using any orange and black Monsoon fittings ? Sorry, just joking around.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

that sure sounds interesting as a project Daz. i am curious also to see the benifits of the motherboard blocks. it wasn't discus about in the video but will you do air cooling testing also? i know it's allot of work but if you could do test for stock clock oc and oc clock for air cooling, hybrid water cooled block , custom water cooled waterblock that would definitely paint the big picture. curious to know if either of the water cooled version will allow higher stable oc then air cooling. it's nice to see you have a few sponsor onboard with you on this one. that board does look great daz i have to agree with you on that one. these oc buttons, is it really useful? i mean isn't it easier to sit down on your desk and just play from the bios? (unless you are a extreme overclocker and you have this board on a test bench
        Last edited by MRDcanadian; 09-22-2013, 02:56 PM.
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

thats a sweet Board ...lookin forward to seeing what you do with it Daz

Comment

Sweet board, and another awesome t-shirt.

Comment

Sticking with the same colors?
              Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
              Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Good idea to see air only, then air + water. Thanks for tip.

I 'll use all parts that I can find in junk drawer, so this won't be a beauty.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                X