Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanover's "Brandywine" [Complete with final photo's]

Sponsored by

Small Project Starting.. Need some File Storage space. Decided on Building up a Matx case with TB's of storage.

It wont have all the Bell's and Whistles of a Gaming Machine, thats not the purpose. It will House Drives and Look good doing it.

Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 to start it off. Color of the Case. HOK's Brandywine Kandy.

PSU, Silverstone 600w ST60f

Still Plenty of Things up in the Air..

Have a Quick Peek at the Case that just arrived, Let the "Painting Games" Begin!!

Here is a Sample of "Brandywine" Kandy paint Color. Kandy Paint is Translucent,, So The final color can be changed Pending on Number of Coats Applied. More Coats, the Darker it becomes.
    This Sample is Kandy shot over Grey Metallic Base Coat.

A peek inside Hanover Photo Studio. Case shots to Follow.

Lets see How White Photo Paper Backdrop Performs.. Dimensions on the Roll are 9' in Width x 60' of Length.

First Stage of HOK is here. Primers and Such.

More on the Way Guy's.. Stay Tuned
    Last edited by Hanoverfist; 06-14-2014, 01:28 AM.

Oh my! That might be my favorite color ever! Can't wait to see this one come to life!!

Comment

Great setup with the backdrop and softboxes ! Love the images and the case has lots of room for storage. Colour will be exceptional !!! Gotta go, off to the plastic shop.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I have this case watercooled, it was fun. Looking forward to this build.

There is a lot of plastic in thsi case, so it will be challenging work.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks Guys.. Wont be Modding Anything on it other than Color. The adhereto is HoK's Plastic Adhesion Promoter.. So im Set for Paint on it.

Drilling out a thousand rivets then off to the Acid Dip Tanks

Comment

Cool color and build, but I would look at getting a USB3 external drive enclosure with 4 to 8 drive bay that can run all drives in one RAID. I know my 8bay Media Sonic USB3 enclosure runs great. Can run many different types of RAID 0,1,5,10 and 50 with hot swap auto drive recovery, LED for each drive showing if drive is failing. Small foot print. Currently I have 8 WD-Green 3TB drives setup in two 6TB drives using RAiD10. Now if I had WD-Reds I'd be running at RAID50 for about a single 18TB drive. I spent 400 on the RAID enclosure 2 years ago, no troubles so far.

I know a modder, gotta mod
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Super Project Hanover

that paint looks Sexy

nice photo setup and beauty case

Comment

I'm goin' with what FF says! That's gonna be one sweet storage unit Hanover and I'm droolin' over the photo studio setup.
                CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Thanks all. Stay tuned for some Paint Pleasure.

Comment

I hope you are not breathing it in for your Paint Pleasure !
                    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Volitol Organic Compounds give me a Headache..

Comment

I just bought one of these cases. Easily the best water cooling Micro ATX case around.

I slobber just thinking about what it will look like when you finish it.

Subb'D!
                        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Should be a sight to Behold 10e..

Smallish update.

Strip case and delivered to Powder Coat Dudes for Stripping.

Few things ordered so next updates when things start to arrive.

Couple Black and Whites for Now.

Comment

New build is back on track Yes, yes, yes...
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                              New build is back on track Yes, yes, yes...
                              Yes... Its Back. More Bits Arriving..

Comment

Working...
                              X