• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect thanks guys

Comment

Well got it done! Here are some pictures:

Comment

Looks great, I must say you are braver than me though. I could never put tubing on without some way of securing it ! Although I'm sure you will have no problem with it, after being a plumber for 37 years I have no trust in Murphy who is hanging around our shoulder all the time. Temps are good, did you put in a drain somewhere ? Cheers !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
          Looks great, I must say you are braver than me though. I could never put tubing on without some way of securing it ! Although I'm sure you will have no problem with it, after being a plumber for 37 years I have no trust in Murphy who is hanging around our shoulder all the time. Temps are good, did you put in a drain somewhere ? Cheers !
          Haha, I was thinking of putting some clamps, but honestly the tubes were so hard to put on the fittings I figured the fit was too snug for water to escape... I hope LOL.

That's the one thing that I had totally forgot to add to my list of parts.. oh well. when I clean it out next time I'll order a drain haha

Comment

Yeah i'm sure they are fine, just don't like to tempt fate at all.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Red Coolant and barbs without clamps look dope!

I would just get rid of PSU label.

Also another alternative : https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...vers_-_red_5_/
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                Red Coolant and barbs without clamps look dope!

I would just get rid of PSU label.

Also another alternative : https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...vers_-_red_5_/
                Thank you thank you. Yeah I'm planning on reprinting or just removing the label. Also a backplate for the 7970 from you

Any idea where I can get a decent UV black light strip?

Comment

Working...
                X