LVNona - First build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, yup, and yup !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by LVNona View Post
      Yea But my 6 old kid is pretty excited and helping with PC I think at elementary school finish he will be EXPERT
      Build your own thinks and create something personal is very impressive and awesome filing for yourself And definetly better than any PS or XBOX for kids
      And this hobby keeps son and father together
      I like the way you think.

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
        You scared me, i have 3 on the way with canada post
        na na na ... I got my Bill Owen care pack today!! woot woot!

derp... guess that's USpost to blame... loolz
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Yea But my 6 old kid is pretty excited and helping with PC I think at elementary school finish he will be EXPERT
          Build your own thinks and create something personal is very impressive and awesome filing for yourself And definetly better than any PS or XBOX for kids
          And this hobby keeps son and father together
          This hobby even keeps a 19 year old son and his dad on the same wavelength!!
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
            na na na ... I got my Bill Owen care pack today!! woot woot!

derp... guess that's USpost to blame... loolz
            Ha Ha ! Care package, did he feel sorry for you ?
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Finally get some stuff delivered Canada Post employees probably hates Christmas

Old case compared to 9000

CPU waterblock & G1 Sniper 5:

Comment

Here I have some issue - standard position of this case mount doesnt support 480 rad. only if you flip it around than it will fit. But its sux - because pc location on my desk is from right side and I wont see anything inside. So I have to do some modifing the same like I need to finf proper and good place for pumps.

Playing with colors:

Please leave some suggestions
                I was thinking to modify cover for mobo like Saberton - any ideas?

Comment

Top case for a Azza 4000, made for a dual system. Will bolt right on. Click image for larger version

Name:	AMD 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	75865

Comment

Is anybody knows where to get those screws but just taller?
                    http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/...m/IMG_6805.jpg

Thanks

Comment

Is anybody knows where to get those screws but just taller?
                      http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/...m/IMG_6805.jpg

Thanks
                      What length? Search 'motherboard standoff'. You will likely find different lengths. Newegg and ncix both carry them.

Comment

LV: here's the rad bracket you were asking about... also available in 120mm.
                        https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...stand_-_black/

taller motherboard standoffs can through out the alignment of your backpanel.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                          LV: here's the rad bracket you were asking about... also available in 120mm.
                          https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...stand_-_black/

taller motherboard standoffs can through out the alignment of your backpanel.
                          Thanks bro.
                          I'll use those screws to make like customer cover for my motherboard and probably easiest way would be to put two screws together to get distance.
                          I want to get something something like Asus Sabetooth:
                          http://rog.asus.com/wp-content/uploa...armor-pcie.jpg

Basicaly - scheme: CASE + screw + motherboard + screw + screw + cover.
                          I just need to measure highest place of motherboard and see how is it going to work.

Comment

OH!! I see... very interesting. I applied this model get my HAFX topcover to stay put...
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

OK HERE is update log
                              Finally get all parts and getting the rest together. Actually my almost a month homework helps a lot.

Important what I learned for noobies: dont plan position of your items without having them in your hands
                              My case looks pretty big but the same time takes me a lot of time to find the right possition and parts for everything + did some little modification like drilling holes and custom pump holders.

This is how I was planning to use pump at the begining and than relize it will not wotk because reservour is too long and will not fit:

After order my radiator and getting my case I relize I can had 280 vs 240 rad at the bottom but so far with 240 i'm happy:
                              but I was looking to put my fans on top of it but than figure out the fans blowing the other way....so for test my first build I left as it is and looking for good solution.

Im like my painted fans:

Recieved my Laptron

Comment

Crossing fingers and getting liquid in Detsile water + Dazmode additive "poison"
                                In the begin I was freaked out because from reservour throught bottom radiator to pump i long run and loop goes down. So i did some manipulation with opening plug at the pump and suck some air until pumps get the liquid
                                Some tricks and worked out well. Lucky wise no leak

Temporary leaving mess with the cables for finishing other thinks:

Comment

Working...
                                X