No announcement yet.

Genesis 9000B-W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is fine, as long as it is high enough not to obstruct the airflow. You always want to get heat out of the case !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by LVNona View Post
      Nice build. So I see you're using the bottom rad and fans to push heat air out through the bottom of case. Is it ok this way? It's kinda make sence you push hot air out of the case. I was actually thinking to do this way.
      Yes, fans blowing down and out. I rarely have the case side panel on. But normally with side panel on, I would reverse the fans. Best config for when I am benching is the way I have them.

Comment

Originally posted by xmanrigger View Post
        Yes, fans blowing down and out. I rarely have the case side panel on. But normally with side panel on, I would reverse the fans. Best config for when I am benching is the way I have them.
        Ok, so when your fans blowing heat air out to the bottom of case you PSU sucks this hot air - is it ok?
        If I do so I'll probably build seperator - one area to blow out heat air at the left side and back, and for PSU to blow inside from the right side and front
        GL fans is the quietest or there is also better ones?

Comment

Originally posted by LVNona View Post
          Ok, so when your fans blowing heat air out to the bottom of case you PSU sucks this hot air - is it ok?
          If I do so I'll probably build seperator - one area to blow out heat air at the left side and back, and for PSU to blow inside from the right side and front
          GL fans is the quietest or there is also better ones?
          If you are going to have your side panel on the majority of time, I would go the opposite of what I did and bring air in. I leave the side panel off. On my HAF 932, I did put a divider between the rad exhaust and PSU intake underneath the case. If you could fashion some sort of divider, that would be better. Your best bet is to play with the configs and compare temps with rad fans exhausting and as intake. I am pumping sub-zero air (dry climate) into my case when benching. Air the PSU is sucking in is still very cold even after it passes thru rads. I have considered a divider as you suggested though.

Did you see what I meant with the valve in your thread?

I hope this helps. Everyone has different ideas how things should be done. This is how I do it. It is not gospel.

Comment

Working...
          X