Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a lot of pumps sir.

Comment

• Yes, thx Hero1. Modded stock tops with G 1/4 threading.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lighting for Me.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	76361
        Ordered some light boxes finally ! Daz finally broke me down, so I'll get 2 of these quad light soft box stands and a bunch of 85 watt 5500K flour. lights. Bulbs will be here next week and the stands in 2 weeks. Now if I could get my brain to work and figure out using Lightroom I might actually get some decent shots.
        Last edited by gdesmo; 09-07-2014, 10:40 PM.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Amen!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• you'll dig your new purchases

lookin forward to your pics!

Comment

• Really cool stuff there G!! awesome work on the plating too... When I saw your pump pics I was like oh he's got a new biz selling D5's lol
              Stubs

Comment

• Thanks Daz, the new EK WE Coolstream 180 showed up about 20 hours after I ordered it. Now that's fast service !!!
                Its a thing of beauty that actually matches the Admirals in shape.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	76487

Comment

Working...
                X