Clear All

• Originally posted by snef View Post
    order 4 case, a lot of accessories and pedestal, the price will be 60$
    stocking up for winter eh?
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

• Is that fed-ex shipped?

I don't like the bill I been getting about a month later to pay tax after they dropped it off and said no charge...buggers

Comment

• Originally posted by snef View Post
        Hi Daz,
        Do you will have the new S5 in white and pedestal?

I think i will stop order from caselabs, if not stop using their case

Seriously. I just saw the price on shipping they do for europe
        A fix 60$ for an order, can order 4 case, a lot of accessories and pedestal, the price will be 60$

Me for a s5 and pedestal, is around 100$, seriously......?

Really thinking on LD pc-v8 white/red
        I'm little stuck with what I got last time. You guys helped, but other than everything else is still here.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
          Is that fed-ex shipped?

I don't like the bill I been getting about a month later to pay tax after they dropped it off and said no charge...buggers
          Yes fedex, but in europe taxe is diferent, vat is added , no choice

Just talking with a guy from Caselabs ( Xnine )
          I think caselabs need to pay attention to this guy
          He is arrogant and do a power trip because he work for caselabs
          He answer me like if im a ........ I dont know hiw to say that in english....i think idiot is the right word

And i dont have really choice, only him sell these case and they know that

Im really angry again caselabs, go to sleep, tomorrow is another day

Comment

• sorry to hear about your negative experience with them. speaking of bad experience, if it makes you fell better, i was test fitting stuff for the build today, and saw this while trying to fit my videocards.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20130923_191743.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	75668
            no one in the house ever was near it and if they would of did it they they would of told me we like being honest with each other like that. the table they are on is near our water heater and we did though have contractor come look at the furnace late last week though .....

just hope it still work
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
              I'm little stuck with what I got last time. You guys helped, but other than everything else is still here.
              i'd buy a 4th one if i could afford it....maybe next year

I had to pay about 90 to get my photo studio shipped and is about the size of a small tent package and took 2 weeks, so compared to that.... 100.00 seems ok

and with fed-ex you get it in about 2-3 days which is always nice

then the hit with taxes.....yeah its not a cheap hobby

on a side note

saw some benchies on the new amd gpu's beats titan more than it looses and only 600 ...take that nvidia you money grabbing *******

Comment

• Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                sorry to hear about your negative experience with them. speaking of bad experience, if it makes you fell better, i was test fitting stuff for the build today, and saw this while trying to fit my videocards.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1872[/ATTACH]
                no one in the house ever was near it and if they would of did it they they would of told me we like being honest with each other like that. the table they are on is near our water heater and we did though have contractor come look at the furnace late last week though .....

just hope it still work
                Sorry about that, hope it still working

On my side, the issue was not Caselabs, but the guy who wrote me all answer
                He is very arogant, sorry but when you are on support team, you not supposed to be arogant

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                i'd buy a 4th one if i could afford it....maybe next year

I had to pay about 90 to get my photo studio shipped and is about the size of a small tent package and took 2 weeks, so compared to that.... 100.00 seems ok

and with fed-ex you get it in about 2-3 days which is always nice

then the hit with taxes.....yeah its not a cheap hobby

on a side note

saw some benchies on the new amd gpu's beats titan more than it looses and only 600 ...take that nvidia you money grabbing *******
                Yes 100$ is ok for 2 day shipping, after talking with the ass-ho,,,, they told me the 60$ is for economy and its 5-10 day delivery
                If i chose economy i will have same price
                The issue is the guy not caselabs, he was arrogant, thats it

Yessss. New amd gpu in my buildddddd

Comment

• Ok maybe im wrong and dont understand correctly

Someone can read this from page 4 to end and tell me if its me?, just to be sure

http://www.overclock.net/t/1427967/n...#post_20855183

Comment

• i work in a customer service field, i can tell you in the business that i work, i will never tell you to go elsewhere, this can and as been perceived as arrogance by you an allot of other people. you are right about what you said that your bad experience will have repercussions to them. statistics say the 1 bad experience will be shared to from mouth to mouth 10 others (what they do of it is another thing though).

I had a round table with my CEO today. he gave us a great story about one of is pass jobs (i'll try to make it short). a product they where offering was being discontinued, since all the customer that where using it would be lost doing and well the business would make no money off them, they decided to created this rich alternative product as a retention product. since the offer was rich, i wouldn't create lots of revenue but that was better then doing nothing. this was a product only was offered as a retention tool for these targeted individuals no marketing of any kind was made or other customer was eligible for it. to make the story short, they had to roll out the product because the advisors where being flooded with request for the product by people who where not part of the targeted group. that was the power of social networking my friend.
                    Who buys product now a days on based only on marketing???? little to none i know myself. personally, without looking at your wonderful builds or other's builds to know what potential the product as to offer, i may not want to gamble on spending that much money on something i am not confident in will respond to my needs.
                    Orange GT Build
                    Orange V8 GT Build
                    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• Thanks, this is exactly what im thinking

Comment

• Was looking through the cases at Daz's store and he does have 2 of those nice Merlin SM5 CL cases in snef white. Would be a nice choice, and no attitude problem. I hope I don't get reprimanded again for speaking the truth in OCN !
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Is it possible to get a configured caselabs case from you daz? I'm going to buy an s3 sometime soon unless a nicer mitx case pops up, but not with configuration you offer in the shop.

Comment

• Really a reprimand over that?From OCN?

Jim to the rescue .....I'd beti xnine got a spanking Snef

Comment

• Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                              Really a reprimand over that?From OCN?

Jim to the rescue .....I'd beti xnine got a spanking Snef
                              It's happened for less, depends who the Mod is atm.
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeThruHead View Post
                                Is it possible to get a configured caselabs case from you daz? I'm going to buy an s3 sometime soon unless a nicer mitx case pops up, but not with configuration you offer in the shop.
                                No, I get shipment in bulk ones in a blue moon, so whatever I get that what I have. There is no point in importing single case, you better go direct in such circumstances.
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                                Venom Build: Build Log,
                                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                                Orange Build: Final Video
                                HTPC Build: Final Video
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X