Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, me as your coach ?
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• im not in this race, I will stay spectator for this one

Comment

• Daz, any word on that pink sleeve your ordered like a month and a half ago? If it's not coming I may just switch for purple.

Comment

• Oh, sorry! Supplier lied, they can not make it at this time.

I have only pre-sleeved extensions, but not sleeve itself....
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• What size Pink were you looking for and how much of it ?
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• This is my wishlist, it just ran out of stock last week for the black one but I like the clear one.

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/moth...en-nickel.html
              X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                How about some 2-pin LEDs? I'd love to replace all my molex LEDs with 2-pin versions since I have one of those Bitspower LED stations, and I'm too useless to make my own. Tried that, failed miserably.
                Bump for my request, which probably got lost in the special olympics derailment.

Comment

Bump for my request, which probably got lost in the special olympics derailment.
                  For single LED? Not hard, just make sure you have the resistor for the correct voltage for the LED. Sleeve it.

Beside, I am planning to work on my Arduino (http://www.arduino.cc/) for the case lightning. It can handles any sensors, devices and output LEDs. Should be fun to see my case illuminate with the music or temperature changes. :p Maybe I'll make my own product in the future with custom FAB software controlled PWM / Digital for computer modding section. xD
                  X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

Not in the cards right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJRiful View Post
                      For single LED? Not hard, just make sure you have the resistor for the correct voltage for the LED. Sleeve it.

Beside, I am planning to work on my Arduino (http://www.arduino.cc/) for the case lightning. It can handles any sensors, devices and output LEDs. Should be fun to see my case illuminate with the music or temperature changes. :p Maybe I'll make my own product in the future with custom FAB software controlled PWM / Digital for computer modding section. xD
                      Single or dual, I use both. I tried doing it myself, but I can't crimp worth a damn, and I'm too lazy to spend the time to get good at it. Much rather buy em already done up. PerformancePCs sells them like this, so I thought Daz might be able to get a line on some pre-wired ones. I already have a Bitspower LED station, and that has 2 sections for LEDs with resistors AND without (nice little toy). If I can't even crimp stuff, soldering is WAY outta my league.

EDIT: just saw Daz reply, thank you sir! I might have to suck it up and order a bunch from PPCS. Molex connectors are the bane of my existence. I want to travel back in time and find the guy who invented those and kill him!

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        What size Pink were you looking for and how much of it ?
                        Enough to sleeve a PSU for that Prodigy build, but it's totally okay, I want to switch to purple sleeve anyways. Purple Sleeve should go nicely with Pink fluid, right?

Comment

Single or dual, I use both. I tried doing it myself, but I can't crimp worth a damn, and I'm too lazy to spend the time to get good at it. Much rather buy em already done up. PerformancePCs sells them like this, so I thought Daz might be able to get a line on some pre-wired ones. I already have a Bitspower LED station, and that has 2 sections for LEDs with resistors AND without (nice little toy). If I can't even crimp stuff, soldering is WAY outta my league.

EDIT: just saw Daz reply, thank you sir! I might have to suck it up and order a bunch from PPCS. Molex connectors are the bane of my existence. I want to travel back in time and find the guy who invented those and kill him!
                          Sounds like you need the Engineer crimping pliers that Daz has, they truly work really well and are simple to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                            Sounds like you need the Engineer crimping pliers that Daz has, they truly work really well and are simple to use.
                            Nah, I just really suck at stuff like this. Not so great eyes, shaky hands, etc. I did manage to do a couple of blue ones as a test, and they worked, but they looked awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Relikar View Post
                              Enough to sleeve a PSU for that Prodigy build, but it's totally okay, I want to switch to purple sleeve anyways. Purple Sleeve should go nicely with Pink fluid, right?
                              Yes it will, especially as Pink fluid glows into purplish hue as well.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

• I'm hoping you and Santa can get me one of these for Christmas ! I've been a very good boy, well pretty good, ah yeah I'm lying. Just an old miserable geezer. But if you could get together with Santa. >>> Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1758.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	294.1 KB
ID:	75697

Comment

Working...
                                X