No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, just received mp from caselabs and Xnine, i really appreciate, this, close this episode
    and comfirm what im thinking about caselabs, they are a really professional,

@Gdesmo,

im a fan of caselabs product, but i think the SM5 is a bad move, i dont like it but its my personal taste

Comment

• Caselabs is great company. Probably the best.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• agreed Jim is top notch

I love my inverted M5

Comment

• Yo Daz next order from EK could you grab me another 10 - EKWB - EK-HD Adapter 12/16mm Male - Nickel
          Thanks
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
            Yo Daz next order from EK could you grab me another 10 - EKWB - EK-HD Adapter 12/16mm Male - Nickel
            Thanks
            I know, sold them all 3(colors) over the sudden.

Comment

• Daz: any Case Labs stuff coming in soon? I'm thinking about a pedestal for my M8 cube, and maybe some red TFC 360s to stuff in it. Much rather get that all from you if possible.

Comment

• Alright, can't wait to see this !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                  Daz: any Case Labs stuff coming in soon? I'm thinking about a pedestal for my M8 cube, and maybe some red TFC 360s to stuff in it. Much rather get that all from you if possible.
                  No I'm not ready for caselabs over half of cases are still on my hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                    No I'm not ready for caselabs over half of cases are still on my hands.
                    Damn! Ok to make up for that, how about a price break on some stuff you have 1 of in stock? I've been eyeballing 2 things on your site that I'd never buy full price, and you only have 1 left of each. If you're willing to chop the price on them, I'll take them off your hands. 1 is the Rampage IV Gene waterblock, 2 is a Koolance digital flow meter thingy (Koolance INS-FM18D). Any chance of a price drop on those?

Comment

• ^^ "Bartering" ^^
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• LOL! More like begging. I'd like that flow meter, for no good reason other than to see the difference between single / dual D5 pumps. The mobo block is iffy, since I don't like how it would clutter up my loop, and for nothing too. The temps don't matter, and for aesthetics, it's buried beneath 2 GPUs.

Comment

Damn! Ok to make up for that, how about a price break on some stuff you have 1 of in stock? I've been eyeballing 2 things on your site that I'd never buy full price, and you only have 1 left of each. If you're willing to chop the price on them, I'll take them off your hands. 1 is the Rampage IV Gene waterblock, 2 is a Koolance digital flow meter thingy (Koolance INS-FM18D). Any chance of a price drop on those?
                          Aw ! For shame Bartacus, I'm sure you won't find a better price and you still want to beat the guy down ! Tch, Thc !
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Damn! Ok to make up for that, how about a price break on some stuff you have 1 of in stock?
                            How about you pick up and safe on shipping? Can be worth it if you want a bigger box.

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                              Aw ! For shame Bartacus, I'm sure you won't find a better price and you still want to beat the guy down ! Tch, Thc !
                              I find that flow meter expensive. Same with the mobo block, but that's just IMO. Don't think I'll go that route anyway, too messy for tube runs.
                              Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                              How about you pick up and safe on shipping? Can be worth it if you want a bigger box.
                              When did you start offering pick up? Shipping for me would be cheaper anyway, since pick up would be a 7-8 hour round trip drive. I just thought those might be possible "dead items" that you wouldn't mind liquidating.

Comment

When did you start offering pick up?
                                I do not offer pick ups and there is no plans to change on that.

Having said that i can make exception for massive case lab cases.
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X