Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    So the chrome tube is just nickel/chrome plated copper I assume? I wonder if a cheap copper bender would work without ruining the plating.
    Really only one way to know is to try.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Depending on the price I'd like to try a tube of "Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut". My mx-4 tube is empty and I'll end up picking up something on my way home. Performance PCs seems to be the closest known retailer but I'd rather order id through you.
      Corsair 800D
      2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
      Software Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Really only one way to know is to try.
        Would like to know very much! If someone had the balls to try, I myself am terrified of the stuff, but god it looks oh so nice..
        The Ultra Fancy Build
        The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
        The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

• Would be nice to have Coollaboratory Liquid ultra stocked. Costs me more to have it shipped than the cost of the product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
            Would be nice to have Coollaboratory Liquid ultra stocked. Costs me more to have it shipped than the cost of the product.
            free shipping on amazon?
            The Ultra Fancy Build
            The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
            The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

• Originally posted by alex5389 View Post
              Well shit...I always ordered direct lol, had no idea you could get it anywhere else, thanks

Comment

• Any thoughts on adding the 1200rpm Varder fans from EKWB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
                  Well shit...I always ordered direct lol, had no idea you could get it anywhere else, thanks
                  I wouldn't buy from sidewinder, I tired that page (think it was like $20 at the time) they said they shipped it, never showed up, so 2 months later I email sidewinder, they apologize profusely and say they have no record of shipping it, I ask them to ship it then. So another month later, still no product, I email again, no response. A week later, another email to them and no response. So I went through amazon to get my refund and bought some from japan instead. They shipped it right away but it was like $30 total.

Now I just wont buy from Sidewinder.

But yeah, any other seller on amazon is probably fine. I think I found a japanese seller on amazon.com.
                  My Imgur

Comment

• Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
                    I wouldn't buy from sidewinder, I tired that page (think it was like $20 at the time) they said they shipped it, never showed up, so 2 months later I email sidewinder, they apologize profusely and say they have no record of shipping it, I ask them to ship it then. So another month later, still no product, I email again, no response. A week later, another email to them and no response. So I went through amazon to get my refund and bought some from japan instead. They shipped it right away but it was like $30 total.

Now I just wont buy from Sidewinder.

But yeah, any other seller on amazon is probably fine. I think I found a japanese seller on amazon.com.
                    Turns out I have enough left anyway so that saved me some cash but I'll keep an eye out for deals asides from sidewinder lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kennah View Post
                      Any thoughts on adding the 1200rpm Varder fans from EKWB?
                      barely got rid of them, wont stock again unless special order
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• hey Daz...ordering a EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel any time soon...thx

Comment

• Is that one just was released? ordered couple last night

Comment

• Daz can you order Bitspower VG-AR9290X Acrylic Top With Stainless Panel (Clear) ( part #BP-WBVGAR9290XNPAC) and a Back Cooling Panel AR9290X Red (Ultra Slim) (part #BP-WBPVGAR9290XALS-RD) and if yes, how much.
                            Thanks.
                            Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

• Yay! can't wait for them to be stocked...

Comment

• Originally posted by vieuxchnock View Post
                                Daz can you order Bitspower VG-AR9290X Acrylic Top With Stainless Panel (Clear) ( part #BP-WBVGAR9290XNPAC) and a Back Cooling Panel AR9290X Red (Ultra Slim) (part #BP-WBPVGAR9290XALS-RD) and if yes, how much.
                                Thanks.
                                I just got BP today, i don't know when i order again.
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X