• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes that 90 degree usb 3 is great

they all should have that

really nice ....glad it went smooth for ya

Comment

Originally posted by r3quiem View Post
      I love how clean and striking this build is, that emerald blue on black with chrome highlights. The only little quirk is the black sata and USB 3.0 header(?) cable, but that's just nitpicking. Do you plan to do any lighting at all? Was also wondering what type of paint you used on there? Overall really dig the set up here.
      Thanks much, as far as lighting goes, I've ran a string of blue and white LEDs around the inside edge of the case, sleeved the Sata cables and still workin' on the USB 3.0 cable (maybe I'll just buy a sleeved extenstion for that). The paint used was an acrylic enamel with a plastic primer.

CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Hearin' ya on the 90 FF
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
          Looks, great ! I like the blue, it kinda pops out at you.
          Thanks a lot gdesmo, its a funky shade of blue alright, changes big time with different kinds of light you have on it.

Comment

I like Blue fans!
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Great build Gears.
              Love the blue, my favourite colour
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                I like Blue fans!
                Me too Daz!! If I get the gumption up here to buy a decent heater for the garage I'd like to do another coat of paint or two on em'. The blade tips are startin' to show a little wear.

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                Great build Gears.
                Love the blue, my favourite colour
                Thanks Hooded...painting is not my forte, but the results are worth the effort for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X