X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    Mouse Balls & Mouse Ball inspector

I don't know how they wrote this with a straight face. This was a real memo sent out by IBM to its employees in all seriousness. It went to all field engineers about a computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite genuine. The engineers rolled on the floor! Especially note the last couple of sentences.

If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Units). Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel. Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method. Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist off method. Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately. It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction. Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in charge of removing and replacing these necessary items.

Please keep in mind that a customer without properly working balls is an unhappy customer.

.................................................. ..........................

Free haircuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut.

After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies,

'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank you' card

and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill,

the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing

community service this week.' The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you' card

and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later that day, a college professor comes in for a haircut,

and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies,

'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The professor is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a 'thank you' card

and a dozen different books, such as 'How to Improve Your Business' and

'Becoming More Successful.'

Then, a Member of Parliament comes in for a haircut , and when he goes to pay his bill

the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The Member of Parliament is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Members of Parliament

lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country

and the Members of Parliament. ...

.................................................. .............

Business government style

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the month of July; a resort town sits next to the shore. It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.

One day a rich tourist comes to town.

He enters the only hotel, lays a 100 dollar bill on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.

The hotel proprietor takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the butcher.

The Butcher takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the 100 dollar bill, and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of his feed and fuel.

The supplier of feed and fuel takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the town's prostitute that in these hard times, gave her "services" on credit.

The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off the debt with the 100 dollar bill to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented when she brought her clients there.

The hotel proprietor then lays the 100 dollar bill back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything.

A few moments later, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his 100 dollar bill, after saying he did not like any of the rooms, and leaves town.

No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Canadian Government is doing business today.
    Last edited by wolfslayer1; 10-23-2013, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    wtf: my fishing buddies don't ever catch anything that big.

btw: that's the truth about church. I get in touch with my God on torrent these days.... amen brothers.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Great ones ! Love the fishing buddy, funnier yet to me is that she is holding up 2 pickerel ( walleye ). Btw, where do I find a fishing buddy like that !

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    Something fishy about this fishermans story.

Fishing delight

.................................................. ..........

Sign of the times .....

New Church instructions

PASTOR: "Praise the Lord!"

CONGREGATION: "Hallelujah!"

PASTOR: "Will everyone please turn on their tablet, PC, iPad, smart phone, and Kindle Bibles to 1 Cor. 13:13.

And please switch on your Bluetooth to download the sermon."

P-a-u-s-e......

"Now, Let us pray committing this week into God's hands.

Open your Apps, BBM, Twitter and Facebook, and chat with God"

S-i-l-e-n-c-e

"As we take our Sunday tithes and offerings, please have your credit and debit cards ready."

"You can log on to the church Wi-Fi using the password 'Lord909887.'

The ushers will circulate mobile card swipe machines among the worshipers:

a.. Those who prefer to make electronic fund transfers are directed to computers and laptops at the rear of the church.
    b.. Those who prefer to use iPads can open them.
    c.. Those who prefer telephone banking, take out your cell phones to transfer your contributions to
    the church account.”

The holy atmosphere of the Church becomes truly electrified as ALL the smart phones, iPads, PCs and laptops beep and flicker!

“Final Blessing and Closing Announcements...

a.. This week's ministry cell meetings will be held on the various Facebook group pages where the usual group chatting takes place. Please log in and don't miss out.

b.. Thursday's Bible study will be held live on Skype at 1900hrs GMT. Please don't miss out.

c.. You can follow your Pastor on Twitter this weekend for counseling and prayers.

d.. God bless you and have nice day.”

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    That's frikkin hilarious Bung's, voices were so appropriate !

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Sent that to a few of my buddies that were big GoT fans.
    Hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    Thats funny

lookin forward to the show starting up again

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Yes, best phony wrestling actors and entertainers for sure !

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    RIP Randy Savage greatest World Wrestling Champion ever, next to the Hulkster

Hilarious FF

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHAv0Dhka84#t=106

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    Classic FF.... shared with my staff.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Oh, jeez...

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    MY PRIVATE PART DIED

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Tracy asked him if there was anything wrong. 'Yes, Nurse Tracy ,' said Mr. Wallace.

'My Private Part died today, and I am very sad.'

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied,

'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my condolences.'

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Tracy. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said, 'You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.'

'But, Nurse Tracy I can't,' replied Mr. Wallace. 'I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.'

'Yes,' said Nurse Tracy, 'you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?'

(You've gotta love this.)

'Well,' he replied, 'Today is the viewing.'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X