Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    haha very good.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Do we have this one in our collection?

However, in a linguistic conference, held in London, England, and attended by some of the best linguists in the world, Samsundar Belgian, a Guanese, was the clever winner.

His final challenge was this: "Some say there is no difference between 'complete' and 'finished'. Please explain the difference in a way that is easy to understand."

His response was: "When you marry the right woman, you are 'complete'.

If you marry the wrong woman, you are 'finished'.

And, when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are 'completely finished'.
    His answer received a standing ovation.

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    time for the lithotripsy mate.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Was in the hospital on the weekend and they pumped me full of this radioactive dye. Not sure if I was just stoned but I could have sworn my pee was glowing, second thought maybe it was the percs.

Leave a comment:

• MRDcanadian
    replied
    lol wolfslayer good one.

Leave a comment:

• MRDcanadian
    replied
    LOL good one daz

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Ha Ha ! Good ones both of you !

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    good ones wolfslayer

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    Heartwarming Story

This is truly a heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little girl and some construction workers. This makes you want to believe in the goodness of people and that there is hope for the human race.

A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers.

She hung around, and eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing five dollars.

The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the money she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account. When they
    got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.

The little girl proudly replied, "I worked all last week with a crew building a house."

"My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will if those useless bastards at Lowes ever bring us the $%&ing drywall."

.................................................. .........................

Some of these are old ......

All Puns Intended

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.

The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walked into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: “A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
    "That sounds like a Tom Jones Syndrome."
    "Is it common?"
    "Well, It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.
    Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
    "I don't believe you," says Dolly.
    "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident.
    He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"
    The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"

13. I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Not surprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.
    "But why," they asked, as they moved off.
    "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
    One of them goes to a family in Egypt, and is named “Ahmal.”
    The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him “Juan.”
    Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother.
    Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal.
    Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.
    He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
    This made him a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

21. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends.
    This was done in the hope
    that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh.

No pun in ten did.

.................................................. ..............

A Redneck went hunting one day in Alberta and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home where he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn’t like Rednecks.The game warden ordered to the Redneck to show his hunting license, and the Redneck pulled out a valid Alberta hunting license. The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said, “This duck ain’t from Alberta. This is a Saskatchewan duck. You got a Saskatchewan huntin’ license, boy?” The Redneck reached into his wallet and produced a Saskatchewan hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said, “This ain’t no Alberta duck. This duck’s from Manitoba. You got an Manitoba license?”
    The Redneck reached into his wallet and produced an manitoba license. The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said This ain’t no Alberta duck either. This here duck’s from B.C. . You got a B.C. huntin’ license?”

Again the Redneck reached into his wallet and brought out a B.C. hunting license. The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the Redneck “Just where the hell are you from?

“The Redneck turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said “You tell me, you’re the expert!!”

.................................................. ...........................

TOOLS EXPLAINED

DRILL PRESS:

A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.

WIRE WHEEL:

Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, 'Oh ----'

SKILL SAW:

A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.

PLIERS:

Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.

BELT SANDER:

An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.

HACKSAW:

One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle... It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.

VISE-GRIPS:

Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.

OXYACETYLENE TORCH:

Used almost entirely for lighting various flammable objects in your shop on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub out of which you want to remove a bearing race..

TABLE SAW:

A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.

HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK:

Used for lowering an automobile to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bumper.

BAND SAW:

A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminum sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST:

A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER:

Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids or for opening old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splashing oil on your shirt; but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.

STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER:

A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.

PRY BAR:

A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part.

HOSE CUTTER:

A tool used to make hoses too short.

HAMMER:

Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent to the object we are trying to hit.

UTILITY KNIFE:

Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund checks, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.

Son of a bitch TOOL:

Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling 'Son of a b*tch' at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need.

.................................................. .........

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    Corn maze for blondes

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Never mind, I may go over there and put him out of his misery-inducing obsession !

Leave a comment:

• mr. biggums
    replied
    I'm surprised his wife hasn't killed him.

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X