Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    The fire chief and a rooky were standing at the open door of the fire house.

Down the street came a little tyke in his wagon being pulled by his dog. The wagon was painted red and there were little ladders on the sides and the tyke was all done up complete with plastic fireman’s hat. Even the dog was into the act howling just like a siren.

The chief says to the rookie “I think you better invite the little feller in for a tour of the station don’t you?” and walks away leaving the rookie to talk to the little boy.

In fact the rookie not only invites him in but asks if he’d like to park his rig right beside the big rig. The little guy bristles with pride and nods his head yes.

As the little guy maneuvers his wagon past the rookie he notices a string running down the handle between the dogs legs and looped around the dogs testicles.

“Hey little fella you mind if I help out here this string you have on your dog don’t you think you should have it around his collar?” That being said the rookie unties it from the dog’s testicles and reties it around the collar.

The rookie notices the tyke has big crocodile tears running down his cheeks and asks what is the matter?

The tyke hiccupping and sobbing blurts out “What am I going to use as a siren now?”

.................................................. ............................

Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love. One day they decide that they want to get married, so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Bruce bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Bruce, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Bruce replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Bruce instantly replies, "Our allowance, Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed Bruce has put so much thought into this. "Well Bruce, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little $hit is adorable.

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    A driver is pulled over by a policeman. The policeman approaches the drivers door.

"Is there a problem, Officer?"

The policeman says, "Sir, you were speeding. Can I see your license please?"

The driver responds, "I'd give it to you but I don't have one."

"You don't have one?"

The man responds, "I lost it four times for drunk driving."

The policeman is shocked. "I see. Can I see your vehicle registration papers please?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."

The policeman says, "Why not?"

"I stole this car."

The officer says, "Stole it?"

The man says, "Yes, and I killed the owner."

At this point the officer is getting irate. "You what?"

"She's in the trunk if you want to see."

The Officer looks at the man and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes, five police cars show up, surrounding the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half-drawn gun.

The senior officer says, "Sir, could you step out of your vehicle please!"

The man steps out of his vehicle. "Is there a problem, sir?"

"One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

"Murdered the owner?"

The officer responds, "Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car please?"

The man opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty space.

The officer says, "Is this your car sir?"

The man says, "Yes" and hands over the registration papers.

The officer, understandably, is quite stunned. "One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving licence."

The man digs in his pocket revealing a wallet and hands it to the officer. The officer opens the wallet and examines the licence. He looks quite puzzled. "Thank you, sir. One of my officers told me you didn't have a licence, stole this car, and murdered the owner."

The man replies, "I bet you the lying jerk told you I was speeding, too!"

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Aaarggh !

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    lol.. its a meme!!

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    ^^ Excellent.
    +++++

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    ^^ Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Cyclops
    replied
    So, this happened:

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Haha!

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    A husband went to the local police department to report that his wife was missing.

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home.

Sergeant: What is her height?

Husband: Gee, I’m not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant: Weight?

Husband: Don’t know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?

Husband: Never noticed.

Sergeant: Color of hair?

Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?

Husband: Could have been a skirt or shorts. I don’t remember exactly.

Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?

Husband: She went in my truck.

Sergeant: What kind of truck was it?

Husband: Brand new 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed. Custom leather seats and “Bubba” floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch. DVD with navigation, 40-channel Cobra CB radio, six cup holders, and four power outlets. Added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. Wife put a small scratch on the drivers door. At this point the husband started choking up.

Sergeant: Don’t worry buddy. We’ll find your truck.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Good stuff wolfly
    A good chuckle for me this morning.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Lol. Walmart story is totally true.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    All excellent sir and a sign of the times !

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    Hard to say if this is humour or face palm of the day .........

Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets.
    I asked for a half dozen nuggets.
    'We don't have half dozen nuggets,' said the
    teenager at the counter.
    'You don't?' I replied.
    'We only have six, nine, or twelve,' was the reply.
    'So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?'
    'That's right.'
    So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets
    (Unbelievable but sadly true...)
    (Must have been the same one I asked for sweetener,
    and she said they didn't have any, only Splenda and sugar.)

TWO
    I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those 'dividers' that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed.
    After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the
    'divider', looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it.
    Not finding the bar code, she said to me, 'Do you know how much this is?'
    I said to her 'I've changed my mind; I don't think I'll buy that today.'
    She said 'OK,' and I paid her for the things and left.
    She had no clue to what had just happened.

( But the lady behind me had a big smirk on her face as I left)

THREE
    A woman at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.
    When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM 'thingy.'

(Keep shuddering!!)

FOUR
    I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. 'Do you need some help?' I asked. She replied, 'I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to fit this?'
    'Hmmm, I don't know. Do you have an alarm, too?' I asked.
    'No, just this remote thingy,' she answered,
    handing it and the car keys to me. As I
    took the key and manually unlocked the door, I
    replied, 'Why don't you drive over there and
    check about the batteries. It's a long walk....'

PLEASE just lay down before you hurt yourself !!!

FIVE
    Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, 'I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?' 'Just use paper from the photocopier', the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five 'blank' copies.

Brunette, by the way!!

SIX
    A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid had eaten ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and he should be fine, the mother says, 'I just gave him some ant killer......'
    Dispatcher: 'Rush him in to emergency right away'

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're Stupid!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    This guy. Bad ass of the day. hahaha.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/candacelowry...o-save-his-dog

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    For English Majors and Smart People...

ADULT:
    A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR:
    A place where women curl up and dye.

CHICKENS:
    The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

COMMITTEE:
    A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST:
    Mud with the juice squeezed out.

EGOTIST:
    Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF:
    Cold Storage.

INFLATION:
    Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO:
    An insect that makes you like flies better.

RAISIN:
    A grape with a sunburn.

SECRET:
    Something you tell to one person at a time.

SKELETON:
    A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.

TOOTHACHE:
    The pain that drives you to extraction.

TOMORROW:
    One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN:
    An honest opinion openly expressed.

And MY Personal Favorite!

WRINKLES:
    Something other people have, similar to my character lines.

.................................................. .........................

When Love Fades...

Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching TV when I heard my wife's angelic​ voice from the kitchen.
    "What would you like for dinner my Love?... Chicken, beef or fish?"

I said, "Thank you, I'll have chicken."

She replied "You're having soup, a$$hole. I was talking to the cat"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X