X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benchmarks :)

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/5185605

soooo been benching a bit going for an outside run sometime this week

Anyone else here doing some fun overclocking?

I'm just waiting until my loop is together before seeing what this i7-3820 can do.

Comment

I'm in the process of amassing parts to add my CPU to my watercooling loop. Once I'm done, it be overclocking time!!! I love the overclocking button on my MSI mobo.
      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

I started my build with a Gigabyte board that I returned just because the bios sucked arse for overclocking. I just assume all water coolers overclock to some degree. After all, we do need SOME logical excuse to be under water!

Comment

ooo another member in ottawa so few of us ottawa people are enthusiasts

and hell yea xD we should all try out 3dmark and heaven scores *_*

Comment

There's a few Ottawa guys on here, lots of locals. This is a white collar city full of government workers, it should be geek central! Damn you just reminded me to DL that Heaven benchmark. I haven't tried that yet.

Comment

just north of the river here.

theres my OC http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2278213

Comment

heaven is one of the best for testing an oc imo. sometimes oc works in 3dmark but not heaven since its a bit more demanding

Comment

iv been using occt il have to try heaven

Comment

occt is amazing for pre 400 series from nvidia but past 400 series heaven / 3dmark is the way to go or just some good old fashioned gaming lol btw nice overclocks dmckoy

Comment

I just checked out the 3dMark 11
                      That software is SHIT

The install is total BS. COMPLETE CRAP!
                      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Lol Hoody... I think so too. I only use SuperPi

HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Yeah I got a pet peeve about software that thinks it should by default install all kinds of extra crap into my browser or my OS. That POS wanted to install no less then 6 different things I had absolutely no use for nor ever would.

Comment

does it still do that thing with parts where it tries to give you suggestions for improvement, then places where you can buy it online?
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

If I gave it half a chance to install anything it probably would have. I started to cancel the install immediately, there was still too many times durring the cancel I had to keep unchecking things and clicking through.
                              Total BS

Comment

Working...
                              X