• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooded Lmao I am with ya on the crapware thing
    Bungz nice overclock so close to 5.0GHZ

Ive never been able to get 5.0 stable
    But sure would like too

Comment

3dmark and Heaven are good for benching game speed improvements, usually during GPU overclocking. They don't replace the hard core stability testers like Prime95, OCCT, etc. They can be somewhat decent at measuring gaming performance, but are usually used to measure E-penis length.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
        3dmark and Heaven are good for benching game speed improvements, usually during GPU overclocking. They don't replace the hard core stability testers like Prime95, OCCT, etc. They can be somewhat decent at measuring gaming performance, but are usually used to measure E-penis length.
        That lol and 3dmark has very little to do with cpu and the freeware version is quite shit but vantage / full version is a lot nicer. this is mainly gpu Prime95 is excellent for cpu SuperPI is the e-penis equivalent for cpu i think

Comment

Originally posted by magiwizard View Post
          occt is amazing for pre 400 series from nvidia but past 400 series heaven / 3dmark is the way to go or just some good old fashioned gaming lol btw nice overclocks dmckoy
          that e6700 is the main reason why im so attached to this EOL 775 chip its seriously a golden chip my nb is still air cooled but after the holidays il have more time to add a NB cooller and a drain valve

Comment

i dont have a screenshot though i did get my i7-3820 to 4.6 but i didn't really try to be honest maybe could of pushed it more. just gave it a go one day to see if it would take it did only about 1h of prime95 and it was good. i mostly play games so, my cpu is more then strong enough for it stock.
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
              Hooded Lmao I am with ya on the crapware thing
              Bungz nice overclock so close to 5.0GHZ

Ive never been able to get 5.0 stable
              But sure would like too
              its a 2600K score, so way way to high volts for everyday.
              I actually just run it all stock now.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                i dont have a screenshot though i did get my i7-3820 to 4.6 but i didn't really try to be honest maybe could of pushed it more. just gave it a go one day to see if it would take it did only about 1h of prime95 and it was good. i mostly play games so, my cpu is more then strong enough for it stock.
                That chip can run at 4.3 almost as if it were stock simply by bumping the multiplier to 43 and leaving everything else alone. It can do that at fairly low voltage too (mine's at 1.288V and could go lower). Did that with mine just so I could generate some decent heat to test my H100 cooler, and it doesn't break 56C at that speed after 12 hours of Prime95.

Comment

I'm running my i7-960 (Blue Dragon)at 4GHz no probs. Not a major OC but more than enough to make every game I got run smooth. Ran Prime95 for 36hrs with out errors so I'd say it's stable.
                  Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                  OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                  Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Bulldozer > http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/5256991
                    I5 > http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4862913
                    Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                    Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

here is mine, i didn't report to 3dmark but could replicate and do that
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	3dmark result.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	74800
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

i guess i'll have to the pictures i cut out sucks
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Here's mine for Rig 1: http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4032359

For some reason under processor it's showing socket 1366 when in fact it should be socket 1156.
                          Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

New GPU bencher just came across my desk... looks kinda neat from the video.
                            Someone give this a go and lemme know what you think.

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/..._download.html
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Not Me LOL
                              Had enough crap wear installed on the last one
                              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I gave it a go on Rigamortis
                                looks cool
                                2600K with 2 gtx 570 in sli
                                have to watch what link you click for the download

Comment

Working...
                                X