• Show
Clear All

• Ya she picked a nice one.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
      I took the wife out to lunch and then she said we could go shopping at "one of my stores"
      so CC was close by and now she wants this:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/produ...item_id=092537

I suggested that it would really help her farmville productivity. She agreed.
      Now you need to get Gorilla Glass for it too!
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• and ceiling mount it.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

• Been eyeing one of these. ASUS PG348Q 34" Ultra-wide QHD IPS curved Gaming Monitor
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• With GTX 1080 and DP 1.4 coming out, we are getting support for 4K @ 120 Hz or 144 Hz with a bit of tweaking. I estimate we'll get panels in that range in 6 to 12 months after the launch late this month.

Comment

• Ya no one should be buying vids till 1080 is out..
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                Sweet ! Must have been the M22 World of Tank bundle that sealed it for you.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                  Was thinking the same thing, but couldn't bring myself to spend that much. Went with a PG279Q instead and love it. 165hz is outstanding after giving up my old 60hz.

Comment

• Originally posted by nass View Post
                    Ya no one should be buying vids till 1080 is out..
                    Yeah, without benchmarks telling us what they can do in real life scenarios, and not just at nVidia propaganda presentations with graphs that tell us nothing, I'd hold off too.

Some have said the 1070 will be faster than the 980Ti, but I have serious doubts on that. And anyway, the 1070 is not even listed in terms of specs as of yet.
                    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

• Originally posted by 10e View Post
                      Yeah, without benchmarks telling us what they can do in real life scenarios, and not just at nVidia propaganda presentations with graphs that tell us nothing, I'd hold off too.

Some have said the 1070 will be faster than the 980Ti, but I have serious doubts on that. And anyway, the 1070 is not even listed in terms of specs as of yet.
                      Indeed. They claim 2x for VR that nobody have, real life may only yield 20% bump as usual. We will see soon. All reviewers got samples already.
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Nvidia propaganda. soo much soo.

AMD will have HBM2 in market Q1 2017

but when I do, I drink Dos Equis
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

• 4tb seagate HDD $129 CAD

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16822178338
                          My Imgur

Comment

• 60$ for Thermaltake X1 itx case.
                            http://www.ncix.com/detail/thermalta...-7a-105373.htm
                            Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                            Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo182 View Post
                              so... NCIX can't give them away?
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

• http://www.canadacomputers.com/produ...item_id=086837

2x8 gig of DDR3 1600 CAS 10 for $60. Sold out online, but I'm pretty sure a bunch of you live near a Canada Computers (you lucky ducks)

Comment

Working...
                                X