No announcement yet.

end of NCIX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny seeing all these bad reviews/experiences with NCIX, I've never had any issues. In fact, they've usually gone above and beyond to help me out most of the time. It could have something to do with me getting to know the store manager/employees since I went there so often though lol.

Only ever had 2 items I ordered take longer to get in than expected, and it was a special order part coming from China, so it wasn't really a surprise.

They had some awesome deals there up until just recently too once and a while. Picked up my 780 TI's and 980 Ti's there new for $200+ off retail.

Comment

I bought my first complete water cooling kit a swiftech from them, plus, many cpu's and gpu's over the years as they were the first to get new stuff in the retail stores. Didn't order much online from them though.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

what I always liked about NCIX was their no arguement price matching. if they had stock...

sad that we are losing more and more brick and mortar shops to the internet of delivery.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

I have to concur with Bungwirez. Never like to see the competition close their doors.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
          X