No announcement yet.

FacePalm of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" I just purchased complete sets of wc parts from frozencpu, but I have few questions on how to set it up..."

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      " I just purchased complete sets of wc parts from frozencpu, but I have few questions on how to set it up..."

Damn, you must hate having to answer things from Mark's store ! I hope you told them where to go ! (fairly politely)
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post

lol wow, that is silly. i hope you explain them where to go.
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Reply with.
          Sorry but I've never installed a FrozenCPU system.
          Return that to sender and buy a Darkside kit for which I can give full and proper support.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Yeah, that's the ticket !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I have somebody who ordered last night 11pm and asking to deliver today afternoon and explaining why UPS express was selected as shipping option.

I wonder how people imagine things work in real life? :/
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

fairy's and magic Daz.
                Speaking of your cc being compromised though everyone right now should be keeping a close eye, I primarily deal with cell contracts and fraudulent attempt's have been increasing dramatically. Currently I have a list of about 700 names of people using fake cc's in are neck of the woods, so keep a close eye and if anything seem's fishy at all contact your cc company immediately and get in touch with whatever credit bureau your cc company deals with so you don't get dinged.

Comment

I don't think he understands that next day shipping means that the order has to be shipped the day before it's supposed to arrive

Side note, Did the forums break for anyone else or is it just me? Everything looks a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by Relikar View Post
                    Side note, Did the forums break for anyone else or is it just me? Everything looks a little different.
                    How so?
                    Browser your using to view site?

Comment

It always looks different to me depending on what drugs I'm taking at the time !

Comment

#this thread = http://forums.canadacomputers.com/sh...d.php?tid=3008

I'm banging my head off the desk.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

The What's New page looks worse.

Comment

If you are using ie
                            Please be sure to have Compatibility View disabled.

If not what browser are you using? and what version is it.

Comment

I'm on chrome, It looked fine up until today. Hm.

v. 28.0.1500.95 m

Comment

It's working on my Chrome browser, same version.
                                Try F5 to refresh the page or try to clear your browsers cache.

Comment

Working...
                                X