No announcement yet.

Project Orange Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to open the port on top of your reservoir all coolant will go out at speed of a F18 Hornet

Comment

My rotating drain valve is useful but it doesn't help me to remove the fluids from the top and front radiators. As @Bill_w mentioned, the ST30 only have two ports. I'll try with a bicycle hand pump and see if it can help (thank Daz)
      Orange Horizon (Parvum Systems S2, i5-4690K, GTX 780TI, 16GB CL9, 500GB, Custom Loop)

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
        you need to open the port on top of your reservoir all coolant will go out at speed of a F18 Hornet
        Already did that and it didn't work I had a lot of issue draining my system after bleeding it.
        Orange Horizon (Parvum Systems S2, i5-4690K, GTX 780TI, 16GB CL9, 500GB, Custom Loop)

Comment

As snef states. Roll you valve down add a tube to a pail open valve, the remove the plug in the top of your res. The fluid will flow
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Also with your vertically mounted rad in the front you will need to roll your case Back and Forth 90 degrees. The fluid won't flow up. even pumping air into, that rad won't help. Only rolling you case will work.
            I always go for the ports at the bottom for vertical rad mounting. my preference,

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
              Health implication not worth it. Most of liquids are poison.
              NOW he tells me. I just blew into the rad, and didn't inhale from the tube. I've inhaled enough THC to know better than that.

Comment

Trillium Health Center - best joint in town.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Hey all, now they released the 970 and 980, do you know if the price for the 780TI will drop any time soon? I wonder if I should buy another video card now before they are really hard to find or if I still should wait a few months...

Comment

From past experience they just discontinue.
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I'd wait a while. There will always be discounted used ones around from other members here or on other popular web sites like Hardware Canucks, or RedFlagDeals.
                      DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

http://cdn.overclock.net/7/77/900x90..._IMG_5355.jpeg

So Clean

Comment

Originally posted by easynator View Post
                          Hey all, now they released the 970 and 980, do you know if the price for the 780TI will drop any time soon? I wonder if I should buy another video card now before they are really hard to find or if I still should wait a few months...
                          just bought a zotac gtx 780ti from new egg.com for 429

Comment

Dam good price if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by trestles126 View Post
                              just bought a zotac gtx 780ti from new egg.com for 429
                              WOW, that's a great deal! Nice find!

Comment

Absolutely amazing system!! I always wanted to build a white system. But living in an older condo my place gets dusty. I would have to clean it out every week lol. I have a question I am building a new system myself, Is the anti-cyclone fitting inside the resivoir needed??

Comment

Working...
                                X