No announcement yet.

Towering Inferno: A Caselabs STH10 Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got my fingers crossed for you jrees!!!
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Yeah best of luck, did you put a picture of the TITAN in the box as well ?
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• That would be amazing - they take the 680's in but send out a pair of Titans!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Originally posted by scaccima View Post
          That would be amazing - they take the 680's in but send out a pair of Titans!
          Lol, yeah. Would be a real shame if they couldn't give me replacement 4GB cards and gave me a couple of 6GB Titans.

Comment

• HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

• lol!!!

Comment

• Nice one bungz! I have to take my Monopoly game back to the store. It was missing that Community Chest card!
                Mario

Comment

• lol good one bungz.
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• hey jrees let us know when ur gpus get back good luck on the titans. but quick question when you took your gpus off did you notice any gunk in the quick disconnects? reason i ask was i was dissuaded by a guy at work from getting them cuz the liquid loops at work are constantly clogging up where they connect to the chiller. but it would be very convenient in a case like yours where you had to spontaneously dismantle your loop, im still considering them as an option.. anyone have an issue like that?
                    The Ultra Fancy Build
                    The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
                    The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

• Originally posted by alex5389 View Post
                      hey jrees let us know when ur gpus get back good luck on the titans. but quick question when you took your gpus off did you notice any gunk in the quick disconnects? reason i ask was i was dissuaded by a guy at work from getting them cuz the liquid loops at work are constantly clogging up where they connect to the chiller. but it would be very convenient in a case like yours where you had to spontaneously dismantle your loop, im still considering them as an option.. anyone have an issue like that?
                      I wont hold my breath on the Titans. My shipment is set to arrive tomorrow at EVGA, so hopefully my replacements are in the mail by the end of the week. Saw a used FTW+ on kijiji, so I might go tri-SLI if it's still tempting me in a couple weeks from now.

As far as the QDCs go, they are perfectly fine. I didn't have QDCs in my previous setup, and really wanted them for the convenience of it. I would have been cursing otherwise.

Comment

• Received shipping notification for my cards tonight. 2 business days from EVGA....means I'll have them back on Monday. It's gonna be a loooooong weekend

Comment

• thats good news jrees
                          seems like a fast turnaround

Comment

• I'm hoping they ship out a pair of Titans for you jrees!!
                            Mario

Comment

• Yes that does seems likea fast RMA process.
                              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• That's pretty much why I lean to EVGA for components. Fantastic service....just too bad they have no Canadian depot. They ship it out 1-3 business days from when they receive my RMA, and it's 2-business day service return from them. According to the info on my product page, I am getting the same model back. No miracle shortage of 680 FTWs at EVGA

Comment

Working...
                                X