No announcement yet.

LEEZEE's Watercooling build Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally got to the stage were I can run some water through the system. It didn't necessarily go according to plan. Build Log #7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyrcw6SZo6g
    Here is where the system is at after the last build log.

Comment

Lookin good

this has been a fun series to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
        Lookin good

this has been a fun series to watch
        Thanks I appreciate it!

Comment

So looking at the first picture, it looks like you have the flow backwards with the 980ti in there as well. So did you go back to the 295x2?
          I actually really like the routing you have in there with the 295 block.

Also like the GPU stand, I do the same thing with some extra tube for mine.
          My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
            So looking at the first picture, it looks like you have the flow backwards with the 980ti in there as well. So did you go back to the 295x2?
            I actually really like the routing you have in there with the 295 block.

Also like the GPU stand, I do the same thing with some extra tube for mine.
            I'll show it in a later build log vid but the flow is the right way with the new card. It's just plumed a lot different from before. (won't make that mistake again lol) Flow goes out of the Pump to the CPU -> Out of CPU to Top Rad -> Top rad to Inlet on GPU -> Outlet of GPU into far side of the Front Rad -> Out of Front Rad back to pump. Yeah you really need a stand for that card its massive and so heavy with the block on it and then fill it with water lol so heavy. Thanks for checking out the build.
            Last edited by LEEZEE; 04-07-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Here is build Log #8 ! I finally get the system together and see if it posts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frd3BISmkkk

Comment

congrats. again, can't say how much I can appreciate your first time build and all the stress (... late nights no sleep) you went through to create a success.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                  congrats. again, can't say how much I can appreciate your first time build and all the stress (... late nights no sleep) you went through to create a success.
                  Thanks dude! I appreciate anyone who is watching these vids. I mostly wanted to document it for myself so that when Im an old man I can look back and question how was I smart enough to do it. haha...It's a long process but It was totally worth it. I still have more videos to come as you can tell from my final build picture lol. #hello980ti

Comment

really great video and build,

very good video quality,

seriously for the first one, its a really great build , I like it a lot,
                    love the fact I know now how a good water colling build fit in this case, this case is on my todo list

Comment

Very nice job with everything. Nice quality video, good music, lighting etc....

Pro-stuff!

The build looks good too.
                      DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                        really great video and build,

very good video quality,

seriously for the first one, its a really great build , I like it a lot,
                        love the fact I know now how a good water colling build fit in this case, this case is on my todo list
                        Thanks! Yeah I love the build quality and look of the case. I would say the top ventilation isn't the best. I wish the vents were a bit bigger. Heat gets a little trapped up there.

Comment

Here is Build Log #9. I talk about high temps and replaced the fans to higher static pressure. - https://youtu.be/dwKyyG6ptJk

Comment

yeah they are high but not so high, they are still lower than air cooling temp
                            no chance of damaging anything with these temp,

I heard about bad air exhaust on top of the Phantek but 5c its a big drop

but yes, they are supposed to be little bit lower,. I have 2 x 980ti and a i5-5930k @4.4 on 2x240 rad with average to low performer fan for rad (bitfenix Specter pro)and after 2 hours of the Division, my temp on cpu and gpu are around 60c- 65c

keep us updated, very interesting video log

Comment

If you have 5c drop from opening case, that is not a good case. So you either need to mod covers to improve Air flow or may be considering more optimized case. M,Amy be caselabs in the future ?
                              I like you videos and style of making them, hope you ll continue.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                              Venom Build: Build Log,
                              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                              Orange Build: Final Video
                              HTPC Build: Final Video
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

I'd be curious about the liquid temps. The CPU/GPU temps don't concern me as much as you saying you can't even touch the tube coming out of the GPU. That makes my nerd spider sense tingle. Stuff like that is why I'm kinda glad I went overboard with sensors in my main rig. I have 2 inline liquid temp sensors and a digital flow meter, and I've found the info they provide is invaluable. Nice vids man!

Comment

Working...
                                X