Bungwirez Corsair C70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work bungz!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being crap) how would you rate that Jobmate rotary tool?
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

1 to 10 eh? well it does what its advertised to do and it costs around 10 bucks.
      lol... the five real Dremel bits and the EZ-lock cost 21.99... wtf?

so I'd say a 6 or 7. If you got the bucks get BlackNDecker version
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Thanks for the tip bungz!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Looks like some good progress there Bungz . Very nice cut outs.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

very productive sunshine day. got a hold of the Jigsaw and opened up the side panel window.

Fitted the 3.120 rad into the front drive bay....
            Adapted with the CaseLabs Rad mount - this is pure cake!

and a little work on the top panel as well... as you see Chicklet, venting the PSU fan.

Coming along nicely IMO. gunna be able to start test fitting internal kit next.
            see if maybe I want a floor Rad.
            also a surprise reservoirs and then maybe paint before the leaves fall!
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Looking good bud.
              like the plexi
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Nice! Shaping great.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

thanks gents.

need to get my order in for the U-channel, then the plexi edges will look better.
                  what I'm suprised by is how perfect the CaseLabs rad mount fits. like a glove!
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Vacuum that rad out, ya slob. Looking good buddy! I LOLed at the "be gone" on the cut out panel.

Comment

Top notch work on that caselabs grill

thats some kickass modding there

Comment

Looks like the C70 is set to dethrone the HAF932 as far as mods go!

Are you planing on leaving it white?
                        Mario

Comment

Think I'm going to keep it white. but add some highlights...
                          really depends on what color sleeve I end up with on the PSU.
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

excellent mod job sir. looking forward to see more sir
                            Orange GT Build
                            Orange V8 GT Build
                            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Looks great Bungs, I love to see cases taking a beating from power tools and coming out looking sweet ! Good job so far.
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Ok, so been waiting on some parts to show.
                                and now I have notices from both CP and UPS that my stuff is here, but I'm not.

feel like I'm getting boned.

HAF932 Mods
                                C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X