Bungwirez Corsair C70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good Bungz

are you going for a dual rad on the bottom?

orange frozen-q looks cool ,gonna be sweet with your theme

looks like you have so much xtra space...awesome!

Comment

That's going to be nice with orange sleeve ! The res is way cool, would be great to have custom label for the SSD in black and orange as well. What are the ssd's like ? I know the ram are pretty good.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Thanks guys. Dual rad is a possible. just a little bit tight against the DIMMS.
        thought of mounting fans on underside, the feet give the right amount of lift.

here's a couple with the lights up. the white are 2x Darkside 6" LEDs. huffing bright!

HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

LEDs dimmed pretty well if needed.

Cool shots!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

nice work bungs. lots of space for radiators. that rez looks awesome i almost bought that for my build. nice to see these acrylics tubes in orange. looking forward to the result sir
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

thank you sir. as always, my updates are likely to be few and far between.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Comment

these "T-Virus" rez are awesomes!

Comment

Well... little update today.

went out to my buddy's woodworking shop. took about 100 pics with my new Canon.
                    Got home and plugged the data card into my PC... and shazzam... it exploded or something.
                    all those memories magically wiped away.

anyhoo... todays work is really just a proof of concept. so here's the bottom line.

we made this dowel with a spiral groove for bendy of the acrylics!!
                    funtimes had with a lathe and some expensive as hell hand tools.

and it sort of worked!!

made a lot of broken bits... too melty... too much heatgun...

camera seems to be doing its job now that I've properly formatted the card....

now the question is... can I get this into my rig?
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

• Try using your old ladies hair drier. It's not as hot as a heat gun so takes a bit longer to warm up the tube, but much less likely to over heat the tube.
                      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Should slow down on the heat there, bubbles formed in the plastic are from over heating. Excellent job so far, and first pics with new camera are great. How's the lens working out ?
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• ya, way way way too much heat gun.

Lens is fantastic! Thanks again
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

• DOH! I forgot to say that the spiral would look very cool going from your res to your rad instead of that long straight tube.
                            Cool idea with the wood template.
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• thanks Hooded. considering that I don't have a clue as to what I'm actually doing.
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

• Yeah, right. Who are you trying to kid there ? Dowel is a great thing, can get the same spiral every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X