Switch Panda Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    nice job Muppet. great use of space. is that the BP white rad grill in the roof? me likey
    It's a Phobya Bricky Custom Painted White. Thanks man
    Dragon Azul Build
    Case: NZXT Switch 810 | AsROCK Extreme4 z77 1155 | i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB SC+ | Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz 16GB | Corsair AX850w | SSD: Corsair 120GB FORCE 3 | HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Soundcard: Soundblaster RECON 3D

Comment

Very clean man!
      Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
      Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Nice And Clean.. Super Contrast with Black and WHite. Very Nice. Love that Pump SHot

http://i.imgur.com/CpIaRIC.jpg?1

Comment

Originally posted by Hanoverfist View Post
          Nice And Clean.. Super Contrast with Black and WHite. Very Nice. Love that Pump SHot

http://i.imgur.com/CpIaRIC.jpg?1
          Thanks man!
          Dragon Azul Build
          Case: NZXT Switch 810 | AsROCK Extreme4 z77 1155 | i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB SC+ | Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz 16GB | Corsair AX850w | SSD: Corsair 120GB FORCE 3 | HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Soundcard: Soundblaster RECON 3D

Comment

New GPU EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB +SC to the project build. Some guy bought the MSI R9 280x when I told them to hold it for me this week I even put a $200 down payment so anyways I transfer the money to the EVGA GPU and got this one. Hope you like and will soon watercool this GPU.

Dragon Azul Build

Comment

Better choice for a video card imho.
              Builds looking good.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanks man all I need is a waterblock for it. I might replace my CPU block with EK CSQ Black. Just ordered some white darkside sleeving for my GPU
                Dragon Azul Build

Comment

Seems like GTX670 blocks fit this card?
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                    Seems like GTX670 blocks fit this card?
                    Yes it will fit. I checked the Cooling Configuration. It has to be a EK-FC670 block
                    Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• EK-FC 670 CSQ EKWB Acetal Nickle installed on my EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB SC+. Along with the EK-FC Link System and with the EK-FC Bridge System. All I need is a backplate I have to wait 2 weeks from now for my next pay cheque agh!

Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• that short card looks great with the ek block...very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                          that short card looks great with the ek block...very nice
                          Thank you Fuzzy You think it would be safe to run the GPU without any backplate especially with no thermal pads on the back PCB where the VRM's are showing?
                          Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• oh yeah backplate isnt a requirement [far as i know]and will be alot cooler than on air

Comment

• Really because when I took out the stock backplate there was thermal pads on the VRM's that why I asked and curious if I should get a EK backplate and put thermal pads on them VRM's. I'm going to be getting the backplate in about 2 weeks though.
                              Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• cant reinstall old backplate for now?

Comment

Working...
                                X