No announcement yet.

Switch Panda Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The screws that comes with the EKWB won't fit right with the EVGA Backplate holes. Not sure don't know but I could try but the backplate is longer than the EKWB it self it would look silly
    Dragon Azul Build
    Case: NZXT Switch 810 | AsROCK Extreme4 z77 1155 | i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB SC+ | Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz 16GB | Corsair AX850w | SSD: Corsair 120GB FORCE 3 | HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Soundcard: Soundblaster RECON 3D

Comment

• Not for long tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mupp1t View Post
        The screws that comes with the EKWB won't fit right with the EVGA Backplate holes. Not sure don't know but I could try but the backplate is longer than the EKWB it self it would look silly
        Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
        Not for long tho!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	24713.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	75775 Just kidding, if you have good air flow over the back you will have no problems. Backside will tend to run quite a bit cooler than stock when running a full waterblock such as the one you have. You can always get the proper backplate later if you like the looks. or you could put on the stick on finned VRM heatsinks that Daz has with a little bit of thermal adhesive.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2012[/ATTACH] Just kidding, if you have good air flow over the back you will have no problems. Backside will tend to run quite a bit cooler than stock when running a full waterblock such as the one you have. You can always get the proper backplate later if you like the looks. or you could put on the stick on finned VRM heatsinks that Daz has with a little bit of thermal adhesive.
          serves as an aesthetic add-on and also provides passive cooling for the backside of voltage regulation module (VRM). So your saying it would be fine to run the GPU without any thermal pads on the VRM's Back PCB? I'm just new with this and curious to be cautious.
          Dragon Azul Build
          Case: NZXT Switch 810 | AsROCK Extreme4 z77 1155 | i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB SC+ | Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz 16GB | Corsair AX850w | SSD: Corsair 120GB FORCE 3 | HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Soundcard: Soundblaster RECON 3D

Comment

• I'm hooked on backplates for groovy looks

but it'll be fine without one

Comment

• Oh jeez lol I just want to put it in! Just don't want to worry about the VRMs lol
              Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• Alright man sweet I'll install it in my PC and show you how it looks later on
                Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• Don't worry, be happy maan ! Everything will be Ireee !
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Nice hacksaw, one I actually use !

Comment

• Filling the loop and checking for leaks, so far so good. I'm not happy with the curve from the GPU to the 240Rad so I'm going to get a 45 or dual 90 to make it straight. What do you guys think so far!?
                      Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• Looks like a nice loop to me.
                        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• I like loop even as is. Balanced looks.
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• those fittings with that tube look excellent

I like the curves..very nice

Comment

• Thanks man yeah I'm going to get a couple of more fittings and put a flow meter from the GPU to the 360rad. And get the backplate soon.
                              Dragon Azul Build

Comment

• Make a picture without paper towels
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                                Venom Build: Build Log,
                                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                                Orange Build: Final Video
                                HTPC Build: Final Video
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X