New matx X99 Build, Scylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EZ's PC's View Post
    Nice build man. I like how you set up the air flow.
    Thanks a lot man. I did it that way because that 1070 has a blower so I wanted the 2 side fans to feed the GPU. Plus I think having the window up top looks best on this case. On the side, half of the view is of the ugly bits haha

Comment

Sweet computer. Did you name it?

Comment

Originally posted by MemBusX View Post
        Sweet computer. Did you name it?
        Thanks bro! I'm not sure, I was thinking maybe "Core" but it seems kind of lazy

Comment

Picked up some fun Paracord today. Decided I will be sleeving my PSU. Just the 3 main cables though.

Comment

Let me know what you guys think of the color choice, one down, 2 to go

Comment

You could name it along the lines of Scylla. 6 heads 12 tentacles Monster

Click image for larger version

Name:	rc___scylla__line__by_northdrow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	77500

Comment

You could name it along the lines of Scylla. 6 heads 12 tentacles Monster

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4837[/ATTACH]
                Oooo I like that

Comment

Only the 24 pin left to do. My fingers are begging me to stop haha. Also ordered darkside rgb led strip and the advanced controller. Could resist, looks fun.

Comment

Ah the fun of sleeving (aka monotonous torture). That 24 pin should be LOADS of fun. I like the looks of the sleeving though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                      Ah the fun of sleeving (aka monotonous torture). That 24 pin should be LOADS of fun. I like the looks of the sleeving though.
                      Haha ya, my fingers are burning. Not at all excited about doing the 24 pin. Thanks, there is an army surplus store not far from my house that sells every color of Paracord imaginable.

Comment

Looks good man. Just one thing. Are you able to tuck those white ones anywhere? They stealing the show Just being honest. I'm guessing that's a splitter for the 2 fans on cooler. Maybe even get a longer splitter and tuck it underneath. If you can get your fingers in there to unplug it again. If not all good

Comment

Looks good man. Just one thing. Are you able to tuck those white ones anywhere? They stealing the show Just being honest. I'm guessing that's a splitter for the 2 fans on cooler. Maybe even get a longer splitter and tuck it underneath. If you can get your fingers in there to unplug it again. If not all good
                          Haha ya I know, they are in a very annoying spot. I'm going to see if I can try and move them around. Ya, it's because of the splitter, the extra length makes the cables too long.

Comment

I can barely feel my finger tips they are so burnt but the sleeving is done will take some fancy pictures once my rgb lights and second SSD arrive

Comment

My darkside rgb lights and control kit showed up today. Never thought lighting could be so fun haha. Pics soon!

Comment

should order yourself some combs from Daz, like the colour on the sleaving.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X