Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to water cooling - now I've got the water-cooling bug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by MackTheKnight View Post
    Thanks, Bart - Yes, love the HOTAS Warthog. Any HOTAS will seriously up your game, if you're into flight sims. I started out with a Saitek X45 years ago. What do you fly?
    Nothing yet, but I bought an Oculus Rift over the holidays and Elite Dangerous too, along with the HOTAS. I haven't played a sim in decades, but kinda went all in with ED / HOTAS. It'll be a steep learning curve I'm sure, but I'm up for it!

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by wattermain View Post
    Hey Mack. Some nice pipe work going on there. Really like that support bracket under your Ti.
    Thanks, wattermain! It works well and looks great doing it's job!

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Looks good young sir !
    Thanks very much!

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by sludgeface View Post
    Wow, now you've got me wanting to rebuild with hard tube and get rid of the soft tubing. Nice job.
    Thank you, sludgeface! The folks on the forum here have been a great inspiration to me. It's so nice to hear I've inspired someone as well - makes me feel like I've given back to the community in some small way.

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Build looks great.
    Nice simulator setup as well.
    Thanks, Hooded!

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
    I haven't played ED in some time but you are definitely ready to take on the Thargoids. Awesome looking build and very cool flight setup
    Thanks, Chann3l - lots of great changes coming to Elite Dangerous, this year!

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    Nice work! Serious HOTAS is serious! I just picked up my first one, but didn't go to the ultra-high-end like this guy! Nice looking gear!
    Thanks, Bart - Yes, love the HOTAS Warthog. Any HOTAS will seriously up your game, if you're into flight sims. I started out with a Saitek X45 years ago. What do you fly?

Leave a comment:

• sludgeface
    replied
    Wow, now you've got me wanting to rebuild with hard tube and get rid of the soft tubing. Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Build looks great.
    Nice simulator setup as well.

Leave a comment:

• Chann3l
    replied
    I haven't played ED in some time but you are definitely ready to take on the Thargoids. Awesome looking build and very cool flight setup

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Nice work! Serious HOTAS is serious! I just picked up my first one, but didn't go to the ultra-high-end like this guy! Nice looking gear!

Leave a comment:

• wattermain
    replied
    Hey Mack. Some nice pipe work going on there. Really like that support bracket under your Ti.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Looks good young sir !

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    A few more shots of the build completed and up and running! Wish my photography skills were as good as some other folks here, but hopefully they do it justice!

And finally ready to take on the Thargoids! (Might be an obscure reference to most)

Leave a comment:

• MackTheKnight
    replied
    After many failed bends...

Bends completed, finally - Steep learning curve!

Added a temp sensor to my loop:

Pressure test passed for a few hours:

More leak testing:

The final fill-up!

Will post some pics of the system up and running also.

-Mack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X