No announcement yet.

Prophet's Monolith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking build PoE More pics pls Are those AR real?
    "Casper B!"
    I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
    50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

the guns are real, the black one is a Kriss Vector CRB and the green one is a CZ-858 tactical with plastic furniture, a SA-VZ-58-muzzle-brake, a VZ-58-receiver-cover-optic-mount and a 3-9x42 Mil Dot from NcSTAR. CZ-858s and VZ-58s are nearly identical the 858s were made to use extra parts they had from the military 58's in the 90's. My brother has a VZ-58 the only differences are the feed guide (the 58's mangle soft tip bullets) and the 858s have big metal blocks where the full auto sear and spring would go. they may look like AK-47s but the only parts they share is ammunition.

Oh, and the 858 has a strobe/flash light pistol grip, the strobe is awesome, very hard to look at. Other then computers shooting is my other expensive hobby
      Last edited by Prophet of Entropy; 06-15-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Oh, wow! Nice. really like LCD mode.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Great paintin', looks cool that color!
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Did a little bit of assembly this afternoon, still waiting for my 780s, SSDs and the other motherboard and ram kit.

cables are a mess but it will get worse before it gets better.

using angled fittings off the rad 70 on the top and a 45 off the bottom. Forgot to get a picture before I closed it up.

phone cameras kinda suck, can't hardly tell the paint is a metallic orange.

Comment

Wow, outstanding work, beautiful.

Keep'em coming.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Holy mother load of awesome parts!! Great work man!! Nice guns too.

Comment

sigh... turns out those SSDs will take like another month to get here.... so I could have had the time to get rid of the orange peel on my paint.... argh!!! if my parts would have gotten here when they were supposed to I'd be using this thing by now.

Comment

RMA sucks

thats for sure

Comment

not RMA, NCIX had the estimate of 2-6 days, but after 2 weeks I started to look to see if anyone else had them, no one does, amazon and some other sites are estimating 30days or so before they get any. might just pick up a small SSD while I'm in the city over the next few days.

Comment

very nice work on the paint job, love the color. that is one hell of a list of parts.
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Freak'n 960gb SSD will be worth the wait.
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
                          X