No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer the D5 Strong version and just using a good 12v 30 watt/channel fan controller or better yet a 24v pump controller to control the pump manually with a knob. This is very helpful when filling to get air bubbles pushed through the loop.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
      Everybody with a happily functioning D5 Vario raise you hand.
      It has nothing to do with an happily functioning D5 vario.

No doubt the pump functions very very well and many owners are happy. However, the purpose of my water cooling build is all about silence. At the moment, I have 5 fans in my PC, 2 on CPU, 2 in front, one in the back. I am not counting the Accelero Xtreme III which contains 3 on my video card, though.

Well, I am also sick of the NH-D14, so big I cant replace memory modules or use the fan headers easily when its there.

By going water cooling, I eliminate 2 of my 500-600 rpm fans. If the pump is louder than my fans, then it would defeat the point of going water cooling. It will be decoupled to reduce the noise and probably isolated.

I may or may not get a fan controller (so far, I will most likely not, which is why I want the PWM version of the pump).
      Last edited by Hyster; 02-28-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• all D5 are quiet once the loop has no air.

best of luck with your build, sounds like you have a good plan.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          Everybody with a happily functioning D5 Vario raise you hand.
          Yep. Mine on full blast can't hear it at all.
          Tie Fighter
          Caselabs Mercury S5, EVGA X99 Micro, 5930K, EVGA GTX 980 SC SLI, AX 1200i, 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB

Comment

• Like mine also
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Happy with both d5, twice.
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Any chance you can stock SATA connectors? I would like to make some more sata cables. Since FrozenCPU is down for the forseable future I can not get them now.

Also those D5's are crazy good and reliable I have one from 2006 that is still rocking ha

Comment

• Doesn't PerformancePCs stock a lot of connector stuff too? I know their website is junk and it's hard to find things, but I thought they had tons of that stuff.

Comment

• Yes buttttt I want to support or Canadian store DazMode as much as I can. Plus PerformancePC's cost alot of shipping to Edmonton AB

Comment

• Originally posted by RescueRanger View Post
                      Yes buttttt I want to support or Canadian store DazMode as much as I can. Plus PerformancePC's cost alot of shipping to Edmonton AB
                      Oh don't get me wrong, I support Daz fully too, whenever possible. I've just had good experiences with PPCs for stuff that Daz doesn't stock. Too bad you get burned on shipping with them. I found them pretty reasonable for shipping, but I'm in Ottawa.

Comment

• Originally posted by RescueRanger View Post
                        Any chance you can stock SATA connectors? I would like to make some more sata cables. Since FrozenCPU is down for the forseable future I can not get them now.

Also those D5's are crazy good and reliable I have one from 2006 that is still rocking ha
                        POst FCPU links to part you are talking about
                        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                        Venom Build: Build Log,
                        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                        Orange Build: Final Video
                        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• These ones have the option of selecting passthrough and end cap as well.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17...tl=g51c391s649

Also extra pins

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13...TGy&mv_pc=7417

Since I have found DazMode i couldn't be happier being able to order inside Canada! But the best thing is that Daz has been so amazing to deal with so far!! So fast with getting orders together and shipped! Plus a Freaking Christmas Card! I don't even get christmas cards from all my family memebers haha

Comment

• Those would be nice to see in stock.
                            The standard style would also be nice to see as more and more power connections are using SATA style power connectors.
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• I'd be down for some of those too. I have long desired to make a proper 4-way SATA power connector for my HDD cage.

Comment

• I would like those too.

Comment

Working...
                                X