Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super handy to make your own cables.
    Tie Fighter
    Caselabs Mercury S5, EVGA X99 Micro, 5930K, EVGA GTX 980 SC SLI, AX 1200i, 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB

Comment

• Hi

Daz, are you able to have internal tube for X3 res?

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/reservoirs-...2-16-40mm.html

on link its 40mm long but i can take any length, will cut it if to long

i saw only for X2, they are not the same

im working on big upgrade for toxic snow

Thanks

Comment

• I'll try, but this is weird item always taken off my list.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Mach break... just noticed this on the store.

https://www.dazmode.com/store/catego...sure-specials/

Everybody needs a break from time to time, even DazMode team!

We are taking a small March break vacation to unwind and spend time with our children from March 18 to March 27th.

It is our good tradition at DazMode offer special treat for those who continue to support our small business during store closure time. This year we post a very special sale available only between March 18th and 27th. It will include exclusive pricing and some products otherwise not available to purchase.

Sale will strart at and stop at zero hours EST zone.

Thank you to all ! Enjoy.
          I edit for you ...

Everybody needs a break from time to time, even DazMode team!
          We will be taking a small vacation to unwind and spend time with our family.

It is our tradition at DazMode to offer a special treat for those who continue to support our business during our store closure time.
          This year we will be having a very special sale with exclusive pricing and some special products otherwise not available to purchase.

The March Break Sale will START at 00:00hrs EST on March 18th and END at 00:00hrs EST on March 27th

Thank you to all ! Enjoy.
          Last edited by bungwirez; 03-07-2015, 07:16 PM.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by snef View Post
            Hi

Daz, are you able to have internal tube for X3 res?

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/reservoirs-...2-16-40mm.html

on link its 40mm long but i can take any length, will cut it if to long

i saw only for X2, they are not the same

im working on big upgrade for toxic snow

Thanks
            Is it g 1/4 thread "snef" ? If so I could make something up for you and cut a thread.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• It's not a G¼" thread as the tube being used id 12mm ID which is .472" and the inside/depth of a G¼" thread is .453" so you would be cutting through the tube.
              Last edited by Hooded; 03-08-2015, 02:45 PM.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• And then, pray tell what is the thread and outside diameter ? Not like I have only 1 tap and die you know.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• If I knew what thread size it was I would say. EK is trying to keep it secret it seems as they give no detail about the thread. Just that the tube being used for a down spout is a 12mm ID and 16mm OD.

Comment

• Is daz gonna stock the c89 bitspower 16mm OD multi link adapter? (non compression)

Comment

• My best guess at the threads size would be a BSPP 3/8" (G3/8") thread as that is the best fit for a 16mm OD tube. The tube OD(.630) is a little smaller than the major diameter (.656") of the thread so it would work. However I cannot guarantee that is the size of the thread they have in the top.

Comment

• That at least narrows it down a bit, but yes there are no guarantees unless there is a drawing or sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                          Mach break... just noticed this on the store.

https://www.dazmode.com/store/catego...sure-specials/

I edit for you ...
                          Thanks a lot. Appreciated!
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                            If I knew what thread size it was I would say. EK is trying to keep it secret it seems as they give no detail about the thread. Just that the tube being used for a down spout is a 12mm ID and 16mm OD.
                            I don't think we want to keep this a secret but more that we never receive any questions about that.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what is the thread pitch of those tubes but I will ask the question
                            Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                            Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                            Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                            Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                            Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                            Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

• Thanks Akira

Comment

• So i am about to run out of 7/16 x 5/8 tubing.

Any suggestions on which size tubing i should substitute it with?

Hard tubing seems a little steep price-wise for me at the moment.

I will likely try to sell my BP white fittings 7/16 x 5/8 to swap for 1/2 x 3/4.

Just wondering if any of you are interested here before i dissasemble the loop and take pictures.
                                Otherwise i will not bother to do that right away.
                                Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                                Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Working...
                                X