Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    I'm sure to be an early bird as well.
    Will be able to help you setup if needed.
    In fact I do. thank you!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      In fact I do. thank you!
      Are you going to be setup in the private LAN section or as part of the public event?

Comment

• Hey Daz any chance you could bring me a 12" Darkside LED strip tomorrow?
        https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...strip-v2-blue/

I could pay in person or through the store cart, which ever you prefer.
        But if I can't get it tomorrow I won't worry about it until I need a few more items.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
          Are you going to be setup in the private LAN section or as part of the public event?
          No, but I need to make multiple trips to bring equipment and prizes and I dont want to leave it unattended.

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
          Hey Daz any chance you could bring me a 12" Darkside LED strip tomorrow?
          https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...strip-v2-blue/
          Yes i bring a bunch as some will be given away as prizes, so you may want to hold with cart purchase.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Ok will see ya there then

Comment

• So we'll be in the parking lot at 0830hrs?

I finalized my outfit

HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

• Hoping to grab some swag there.

Comment

• I'll give Cyclops a yell and make sure he brings his 4 wheel dolly for the 2 cubes. At our age we need to work smart, not hard ! Well at least at my age !!!
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• I'm hoping I can walk out of there with a few things myself. Click image for larger version

Name:	1475894_264590637027588_1932069967_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	76122
                    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• I'll have my tools cart to move mine with and if someone needs to borrow it no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                        No, but I need to make multiple trips to bring equipment and prizes and I dont want to leave it unattended.
                        Ah Fair enough. I guess I'll have to venture out there at some point

I know you have a couple helpers already, but if you need another just let me know. I'm sure I'll be hanging out in the parking lot early.

Comment

• Loitering again eh ! Cyclops is bringing his cart so I guess we are good. How did your quick build go Slaughter ? I loaded a whole shitload of supplies so I hope I covered most of the bases. Just craptop and camera stuff in the morning to do.

Comment

• Just about to start once I get the kids off to bed My biggest concern is going to be heat so I might just go with a single 580. This CM Elite case I found isn't much to write home about. Hell, it even has a top mounted PSU. Haven't seen that in a LOOONG time.

Comment

• Ha ha ! I have 2 of them, but they are both larger sized with lots of room above. Just holler if you need anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                                So we'll be in the parking lot at 0830hrs?

I finalized my outfit

SuperBung, the man with the bubble gum gloves. Can leap over tall midget's in a single bound and faster than a speeding sloth. Can see through trolling threads and enter his own snide remarks, SuperBung !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X